2.

"I wish you understand that the only woman am with is Jessica and you're just a confused little girl who gives great head."

OMNISCIENT POV.
6 MONTHS LATER

"Are you good?" She asked him as he entered into her apartment with an annoyed look on his face.

It was 1am in the morning and she was preparing for her 200 level first semester exams. She had just closed her eyes for a second before she heard the door.

"Yeah,It's nothing...Jessica and I just had an argument." He said sitting down on the couch. She closed her eyes then slowly exhaled.

"Let me get this straight...you don't talk to me for a week, no calls, no texts, nothing but come to me when you and your girl have issues.." She listed and he looked at with a blank expression.

"That's why I said it's nothing." He spat angrily.

"I legit don't fucking know what I am still doing with you...I could be with guys in my DM and anybody but yet I settle for this. " She said mostly to herself and Nonso sucked his teeth.

"I can't even have any peace." He muttered standing up.

"You want peace?? Let me guess, the reason you and Jessica are having issues is because she thinks you're cheating on her again?" She followed behind him and he didn't say a word.

"I just knew it. Even two women can't satisfy your selfish and greedy self. So fucking nasty." She continued.

"All the time and energy you're meant to dedicate into your music or going to do your masters or Even NYSC,you're just following women up and down...So fucking usel---"

!

She didn't even complete the statement before he gripped her throat and he started choking her and definitely not the sexy choking, it was the "I will choke you to death choking"..

"Nonso--" She started beating his hand but he didn't budge and he looked dead into her eyes as he continued.

"Watch your fucking mouth when you're talking to me...Do you hear me?!" He asked and she nodded frantically.

He let her go roughly and she started breathing hard. This was one of the reasons she never expressed herself, from being in a home where she grew up not feeling like she had a voice to being in this type of relationship.

"Go be with those men, I don't give fuck and you know. "He continued yelling.

Even before she got with Nonso, whenever she told friends and people around her something, they never considered it or they would downplay her emotions and how she felt.

"You know your position so stay with it or I Will leave you alone to be miserable." He said angrily not being able to look at her.

"I wish you understand that the only woman am with is Jessica and you're just a confused little girl who gives great head." He added without caring for her.

"I'm sorry...I'm sorry...I don't know what got into me." He faced her seeing her on the floor with tears streaming from her face.

He could have killed me. She thought to herself crying. She felt nothing but fear and shock.

"Imade, Baby, I'm sorry..I'm very,very sorry. Look you know I love you and would never put my hands on you...As you just said that I saw red, I didn't even see you...I'm sorry.." He tried to touch her but she flinched trying to just run away.