34.

TWO MONTHS LATER.
DIVINE'S POV.

"Hey bro." Ella gave a quick side hug then continued her journey from the kitchen to the dinning table.

I followed behind her meeting my mum and my elder sister, Victoria. Victoria and I were not so close for a reason unbeknownst to me, but it began since I had left home years ago before I got signed. I had travelled to Ghana to make money after the death of my father and brother.

My mum was upset I had travelled for thar reason but when I got back with enough money to take care of her and my siblings and to end disrespect that was thrown towards my mother by people around us, my mum relaxed but the burden of where I got the money from disturbed her.

I had expected my relationship with Victoria to become like it used to be, the regular elder sister and younger brother relationship but it didn't. Now, she was married and living in Asaba.

"Good evening mum." I greeted her warmly holding a bouquet of flowers and about gifts. I waved at Victoria and she returned a small smile stepping away from kitchen leaving me and my mum alone.

Though it had been a few months since the event at Imade's house, my mum and I had still talked but I felt like she was still annoyed by the situation. I had been busy with working on the Chapter X album, interviews, shows, videos and phootshoots and other projects.

I had just been falling out with all the women I love.

"I'm sorry." I apologized hugging her and though her back was turned as she mixed the cabbage mixing with the bama, I could tell she was trying her best not to crack a smile especially siting her favorite colour of  flowers.

"Wasting your money on flowers." She snatched it from me shaking her head while walking off.

I laughed, "I also got you this." I revealed a box containing a set of Van Cleef Accessories with the bracelet, necklace and earrings.

She squinted her eyes with a pleaded expression on her face. "My son the big spender." She raised up her shoulder.

I bursted out laughing and the sound of laughter also came from the door. I met Ella and Victoria standing there watching.

"Thank you..Next time don't ever keep anything from me except all them rubbish you guys do. Keep it away from me and don't go around impregnating that girl or anybody please." She said seriously and I pursed my lips nodding in understanding.

We walked to the dinning table where Fried Rice was served and we all sat together and said a prayer before digging in.

"Bring Imade around at least let us know each other small." My heart dropped at the sound of her name.

I hadn't seen in her in the last two months, since the day I said those stupid words to her and let her leave my life.

Like what the fuck did I mean that I wasn't sure if I loved her? That's my babygirl for goodness sake.