7.

"As I reach my house I say make I rest small."

OMNISCIENT POV.
2 DAYS LATER.

He sat in his house just replaying his unreleased song, Love. He just thought about the song unsure about the beat and his melodies on the song.

Or maybe his mind wasn't just there.

"Hiii." Ella barged into his house annoucing her entrance. He wasn't even shocked because that's how she was did.

"What happened to you? Why you in your feelings?" She questioned coming in with a plate of Suya and drink.

"Last night Suya?" He asked as she offered him some.

"No now...One of new friends was telling me that they sell Suya in the morning too and I was like for real,That she should also drop add---"

"Na today Suya sha?" He cut him off asking and she nodded.

"You didn't naw have to cut me off like that." She stated rolling her eyes.

"You didn't have to give me gist I didn't ask for." He retorted snatching the whole plate of Suya from her.

"Why are you always bullying me?" She whined looking like she was about to cry.

He laughed at her eating the Suya and she quickly snatched it back from him.

"Annoying person. You'll see who will come and visit you next time." She eyed him and he just simply smiled chewing away.

"But like for real why were you in your feelings before I came here? You miss your girlfriend...what's her name?Nimi?" She asked him and he furrowed his eyebrow.

"Who be that?" He chuckled to himself knowing Nimi was the last person on his mind.

"If it's not her then who is on your mind? Who is not allowing you to focus?" She nudged his side.

"I will deck you, who said anyone is on mind." He raised his eyebrow leaning on his chair.

"I can feel it." She squinted her eyes at him. She was simply guessing hoping to get gist from him.

"It's nobody...I didn't even get her number." He muttered to himself shaking his head.

Emmanuella wasn't even paying attention to him anymore as her phone dinged. He turned his attention back to the song.

Yeah, yeah, yeah
Yeah, yeah, yeah
She no dey do too much very simple girl, oh
Yeah, yeah, yeah

As that part of the song played, he thought back to the girl who had been living in his mind rent free. She was honestly really pretty to him, her eyes to her lips which seemed to be calling him. He could tell they were soft. Her soft voice and simple personality, he just wanted to get to know more about---

"Can I facetime someone here?" Ella asked interrupting his thought.

"Don't just disturb me." He said sternly hearing the phone already ringing.

"Heyyy, what's wrong?" Ella asked the person the other line.

"I'm just tired. So many orders to complete. How are you?" He heard a familiar voice making his heart skip a beat.