41.

"I speak my peace and you just say oh well."

IMADE'S POV.
THREE DAYS LATER.

I sat at the dinner table watching as everyone smiled and interacted amongst each other. We were all at a dinner party celebrating London's birthday and I had finally met his girlfriend, Sarah. They had been classmates in secondary school, after school they lost contact. But they met again during a show, after exchanging numbers and going on a few dates, they were in love.

 But they met again during a show, after exchanging numbers and going on a few dates, they were in love

LONDON'S GIRLFRIEND

I watched everyone seated interact and I simply smiled listening to their conversation while totally feeling out of place. The ladies on the table were gorgeous, with the body shape I once had that I dreaded. Their aura had held confidence, I mean just look at Ayra Starr for goodness sake, she was literally the live of this dinner and did not seem to care what anyone had to say about her or her body.

After all she had extremely beautiful, I couldn't compare to that.

Reverting my attention to the left side two seats away from me, I saw Justine Skye. You see, she was a black goddess, beauty was an understament and when I met her a few minutes ago, I was literally star struck. I had ignored the fact that she and Divine had been discussing and laughing the whole evening. Though he had tried to include me in the conversation, insecurity was killing my social battery.