36.

OMNISCIENT POV.
NEXT DAY.

"Thank you...But I have a long day ahead of me." Imade told him collecting the bowl of spicy noodles garnished with egg, chicken, sausage. He handed her a hot cup of chocolate drink in a mug and she was extremely pleased.

"Just be my assistant for today. We will head to the shoot at the beach for the music video for Dirty, then the mall after which we will as head to the studio. Then we can do whatever you have to do." Imade shook her head left and right about to object.

"I'm not about to see you all boo'd up with another girl." He chuckled planting a kiss on her forehead.

"Eat your food, I have ordered something comfy for you." He yelled from out of the kitchen heading upstairs. Imade huffed then picked up her ringing phone seeing a call from Phil coming through, it wasn't just any call but a FaceTime.

She ran a hand across her face then clicked then declined. Her phone dinged again,

Mom Jr❤️

Where are you??

Somewhere.

Oga tell me where sharp before I tell Fredrick.

You wouldn't.

Try me.

I'm with Divine..

A second later, her phone rang loudly. She laughed seeing it was Amarachi FaceTiming her.

"Heyyy." She waved at her with a toothy grin while Amarachi scanned the area.

"Is he there?" She whispered and Imade chuckled shaking her head in response.

"Good..Show me surroundings and be back to my apartment tonight for the tea." Imade turned the camera around so Amarachi could see the large LG plasma TV and the chairs around. Amarachi hummed pleased.

"Needs a woman's touch and you got that right?"

"I guess 'cause I am a woman." Imade responded and Amarachi stiffled a laugh.

"Yeah, okay little girl. I truly prefer you with him than with that grandpa in Ghana." Imade bursted out laughing at the way Amarachi said it.

"Grandpa is your age mate."

"Grandpa is Frederick's age mate. The fuck, you want to start dating your brother's age or in fact father's age? Do you have daddy issues because we weren't raised with one?" Imade scrunched up her face at all those questions. Concluding Amarachi must be on something.

"My bad, my bad. Let me leave you alone..I'm a little bit tispy." Amarach informed and Imade raised her eyebrow in questioning.

"At 9am?"Amarach giggled shrugging then hung up. Imade was filled with worry silently hoping Amarachi was okay.

The sound of doorbell rang and Imade took a quick spoon out of her spicy nodddles, she genuinely felt he added just too much ata gungun(dry pepper.). Taking a glass of water, she hurried towards the door.