42.

LAGOS, NIGERIA.
OMNISCIENT POV.

It had been a couple weeks and Imade was now preparing for the 20th birthday which was coming up the next day, November 12. She was busy with tests but she still went for her phootshoot. Clothes, bags, make-up artist, new wig, everything she needed for the photoshoot was all sponsored by Fredrick. He couldn't believe his little sister was turning twenty, so he was going all out.

Imade has ordered a new painting kit in order to push her business further as a birthday gift for herself. She felt like with her brother literally providing everything for her and her boyfriend buying her luxuries, she had relented on getting her own money, which she wasn't quite displeased with.

Divine on the other hand, was busy with his work. He just ended his last show in his Europe's tour and was back home. But after a day's rest, he was back in the studio completing the songs on the joint album and also preparing a few songs.

After discussing with his team, they had agreed with his proposal of having a huge concert in Ibadan, if the turn up was great. They had began the promotion, and even people living hours away from Ibadan were buying.

I mean it is a Rema's concert...

Imade was at the back seat of Divine's Mercedes-Benz headed to London's house where a small party was going on. She was dressed in black cargo pants and a white corset top. She wore simple gold earrings and a half of a heart's sister's chain, she had gotten for herself and Amarachi after the horrific dream she had.

She had on a straight jet black wig she had installed for the photo shoot, everything about her right now was simply classy and beautiful.

"Thank you." She thanked the driver who opened the door for her as they arrived at London's house. She took a deep breath and walked elegantly towards the entrance, she took a quick snap of her green and white Nike Sb Dunk which matched her green purse.

She sent the snap to her friends opening the door and to her surprise the house was rather quiet.

Was it a surprise party? She smiled thinking to herself.

As she strolled further into the house, calling out London's name. She was uncertain if it was truly a surprise party or a scene in a horror movie. Especially since in the last few weeks, she had not gotten a single text message from Diran.

She was seriously bothered by that, like did he decide against coming for her? Or was he waiting for the perfect time?

She walked into his dinning area meeting him seated quietly with his ears blocked with his headphones and a computer right in front of him. By his facial expression, you could tell he was so into the song playing.

She rolled her eye playfully waving her hand in his face, he smiled rising to her feet. Without taking off the headphones, he pulled for an embrace and opened a seat for her.

She took a seat rather disappointed, at least even if it wasn't a party for her but a party in general. She brought out her lip gloss from Shine Cartel and applied it on her lips while London leaned back in his seat staring at her.

"What?" She frowned at him and he couldn't help but smile removing his headphones.

"You look kind of nice."

"Kind of nice? If you want to compliment, compliment me correct." Imade said with amusement in her tone.

"Why are you frowning though? You look too nice to just be coming here to see me, you have a date after?" He folded in his arms across his chest leaning on the glass dinning table.