27.

"Leave unhealthy habits and come experience real, healthy love."

OMNISCIENT POV.
SAME NIGHT.

"Why are you quiet?" Divine asked glancing at her. The two were seated at the backseat  and Imade just leaned on the window fighting tears watching cars drive by.

She didn't respond and he, who was also a little pissed at her interaction with Soft earlier decided not to speak.

"Can you please drop me off at the busstop nearby?" She directed the question to the driver.

"Just take us back to my place." She glared at him while he just seemed cool typing away on his face.

She hissed loudly trying to see who he was talking to.

"Let me guess, you're making sure your baby mama is okay?" The irritation in her voice was not missed.

"Uhh?" He shot his head up so fast, she scoffed looking away from him.

"What did you-----"

"You know what? I thought things were different...I thought YOU were different..For some dumbass reason I thought you were going to be the one who would genuinely love me...and see me."

"Bab---" She raised her hands up cutting him  off.

"But it's fine. I was being delusional, we both were. I just knew how could a whole you be interested in someone like me? Like problematic, sad, depressed, unworthy, slim girl like me.." She shook her head laughing unhumourlessly at her being delulu.

"Don't speak about yourself like that!" He raised his voice at her and she bit her lip fighting tears.

"Divine, tell you didn't know Nimi was pregnant....Just look at me and tell me you didn't know." A single tear dropped and he reached out to wipe it away but she pushed his hands away.

"And a month pregnant? That means you've been fucking her while we wer----"

"Hold up....It was about a month ago she came to me and stated that she was pregnant for me. I didn't want to tell you because I knew there was a chance Nimi was lying. I never lied to you about nothing. At the moment and while I dated Nimi, she had been fucking on a bunch of guys so...I wasn't about to hurt your feelings over someone who just wants to see us apart." He explained and Imade pursed her lips looking away.

"Imade...Babygirl.." He tried to reach her hand but she swiftly pulled it away.

He sighed understanding that she was probably digesting what he had said. He would explain better without a third parties presence.

The rest of the drive to his house was quiet but as soon as he got to the house. He got a call while Imade walked upstairs.

"Hello?"

"Hey bro, ummm...is Imade with you?" Ella asked and he hummed in answer.

"Good....cause, just check instablog." She told him and without hanging up he opened his Instagram and headed straight to the blog.

Influencer and Media Personality, Nimie, is found pregnant for Prince of Afrobeat, Rema. Videos of Female Fans crying surfaces online.

"The fuck." He kissed his teeth in annoyance.

"Nimi isn't pregnant right?" Ella questioned with serious worry in her voice.

"I will call you later." He didn't wait for her response before ending the call.