4.

"Mind yourself! You two can do whatever you like but be a man and shut the fuck up about it."

OMNISCIENT POV
JESSICA'S APARTMENT.

He entered into her apartment with a nylon of food from her favorite restuarant with a smile on his face. He frowned hearing sobs.

"Whats wrong? Why are you crying?" Nonso asked her with concern.

She continued to cry even harder and it hurt him to see her cry like that. He just hoped it wasn't because of him..

Oh shit...Did Imade's big mouth snitch? He thought to himself.

"Jess...Babe, what's wrong?" He asked again.

He dropped the nylon on the center table and as he was about to wrap his arms around her to comfort her when she stood up abruptly.

"What's------" He was cut off by a heavy slap.

"You're a pig! A nasty motherfucking bastard." She spat angrily wiping away the tears that fell.

"I swear to God, Nonso something is wrong with you. Why? Why? Why do you like embarrassing me ehn?? What did I ever do to you? You swore you would change. We already went our seperate ways but YOU begged us to get back together saying No more shit but....what is this first thing you do??"

"Your cheating nasty ass made me doubt myself for second...But I was like nahhh..." She shook her head with a smile creeping on her face..

"Nahh...I'm too beautiful and self assured to let a stupid young idiot make me feel like I am not good enough.." She said completely wiping her eyes.

"Oh yeah?" He asked with a smirk and she furrowed her eyebrow eying him from head to toe.

He's definitely crazy.

"Yes...Now get your useless ass away from me..We are done, you can go fuck on any dumb ass bitch out but me and you, we are done." She said confidently and he nodded thinking of his next words.

"Jessica, my Queen...Look at me." He moved closer to her carefully then placed his fingers under her chin so she'd look him in the eye.

"Where did you get this bullshit that I'm cheating on you??I cut off all my hoes and that's why they are all pissed lying to you.." He said looking into her eyes softly and anybody could easily believe because of how soft his voice was and how he maintained eye contact all through.

"Nonso,don't lie to me please..." She begged. Something about his whole demeanour and how handsome he looked right now had her "weak in the knees."

"I swear on my life...I'm not lying to you...it's just you and only you. You can go through my phone. " He said bringing out his phone and he secretly hoped he had cleated all his chats with Farida, his other Queen....lol

He handed her his phone thinking she would see that he was being honest but Jessica actually scrolled through his chats and pictures but didn't go to his main app Snapchat.

"Seee, I told you, it's just you always and above anybody else. You're my Queen and I adore you but DON'T EVER, I MEAN EVER CALL ME USELESS." He said the last part sternly and she nodded.