46.

"Open your eyes my nigga
There's always gon be an ass that's fatter
There's always gon' be a waist that's slimmer
Okay you love yours that's cool."

Listen To Breaking The Yoke Of Love By Blaqbones ft Chike & Raybekah❤️

IMADE'S POV.
3 MONTHS LATER(FEBRUARY)

"What does it say?" Imade questioned Lara and Amarachi who were standing with her in the bathroom. She was seated on the toilet seat with exhaustion written all over her face from continuous vomiting, she had just been tired and had a serious lack of appetite.

The worst part was that she began to feel this was about two weeks ago, after her huge argument with Divine. They had been having arguments over little things but the line was crossed when Divine compared her to Nimi saying she was monitoring and nagging him like Nimi and he was getting tired.

He had said it to her face around 10pm and by 5am, Imade had packed all things concluding that she had overstayed her welcome in his place as they had been practically living together over the past three months. She had also interpreted his words to mean that she would soon end up like how he discarded Nimi when she became too much.

Imade couldn't deal with the stress, though her school was on strike for about a month now, she just didn't want anything stressing her mind. She felt like she had become extra sensitive and emotional so when Amarachi kept observing her she came up with a theory. Lara was being the best best friend to Imade so she often checked up on her and informed Divine who was worried about her that she was good.

"It will take a few minutes...and Lara has set the timer." Amarachi said and Imade scratched her head already in tears. She knew her body wasn't the same, she felt it and within her soul she knew she was pregnant.

"Aht, aht, no time for tears. You weren't crying when you two were fucking, so what are you going to do if the test comes back positive?" Amarachi went straight to business and Imade, whose conrows were rough, scratched it and with fear ran her hands across her face.

"Lara please pass my phone." Lara nodded going ahead to pass her phone. Her mother's words played in her head,

You just bring back a baby back to this house and you see what I will do.

Her mother had reconciled with Fredrick but refrain from speaking to Amarachi and Imade despite their pleading.

"What do you want to do?" Lara questioned with concern and Imade just shook her head.

"I don't know until we see the result." She spoke softly just staring at the screen of her phone. Double tapping on the screen, she realized it was 12pm and though she had nothing to do, her mind drifted back to Divine.

"No matter what the result says, though we both already know what's it's going to say. I just want you to know I'm going yo stand behind you and though Fredrick might be pissed at first, he's going to support you. With or without Divine or your Rema, whichever you're going to be just fine. Fuck them niggas." Imade and Lara looked at Amarachi shocked at how her tone had changed from calm to annoyed.

She too had a pregnancy scare last month where she was scared that she was pregnant for the married man she was sleeping with. But she was at ease when she discovered she wasn't but she decided to call her engagement to her man off and just let things be.