31.

OMNISCIENT POV.
AT A HOTEL IN LAGOS.

"Fucking me like I pissed you off!" Nimi spoke coming out of the shower with a white towel wrapped around her chest.

He simply smirked looking at himself in the mirror with a white towel hanging around his lower half. She eyed him from head to toe sucking her teeth loudly.

"You didn't like it? Because I remember I heard someone shouting 'harder.'" He questioned crossing his arms on his bare chest watching her.

"You know what don't answer that." He waved her off and she smiled slyly.

"What? You're scared it wasn't good?" She taunted and he rolled his eyes in a full circle.

"Don't you have a girl?" She continued and he sucked his teeth loudly.

"Aren't you pregnant?" He retorted and Nimi laughed out loud.

"Do I look like someone who is pregnant to you? Y'all must be dumb if you think I will keep a baby that might face rejection. Leaving only me to raise it knowing damn well kids irritate me? L-O-L." She shook her head at him and pushed him to the side coming out of the bathroom.

"What do you mean you're not pregnant? Bitch I know your dumbass didn't abort the child we need for the plan."

"Doesn't matter, I can handle it all with or without a baby in my womb. The key is for him to just believe." She shrugged picking up her body lotion on the bed-side. She saw his phone ringing with "My Queen❤️" as the caller ID.

"Oop.." She picked up his phone showing him the caller ID. He squinted his eyes to see and when he realized it was Farida, he frowned demanding for his phone.

"I swear it's scratching my hand to pick it up." Nimi said playfully and Nonso who wasn't about to play snatched his phone roughly from her.

The call dropped and a message came in from her saying,

Finna block you, I don't have time for games.
You know you have obligations and yet you're out there doing God knows what...

Being really sassy, Nonso rolled his eyes and stopped reading. Since he made things official with Farida after she held him down all through him hiding from the world, he felt like she had been mad control and always complaining about literally everything rather than being her normal chill person who he preferred. So as usual he was back to his cheating ways cause it seemed better.

"The phase where you start hating your girl? " Nimi teased and he ignored putting on his clothes.

"Don't answer...I'm going to see Divine during the weekend." She informed and he nodded in approval already knowing why.

"Just send him the ultra sound scan and tell him you're willing to get the DNA test done." Nimi nodded with a smile.

"Remind me why you're helping me again." Nimi raised her eyebrow in questioning.

Nonso shrugged, "Godforbid Imade finds happiness after the bullshit she put me through. I need to pay her a little visit as well."

The beating he got from her brother was still fresh in his mind and he like to tag it as a near death experience. He had a weird feeling for Imade. He sometimes just wanted to kill her and other times he just wanted her to give him head.

The thought turned into a sly smile.

Nimi scoffed shaking her head at him, "You just want trouble. Leave that girl for me to handle, I will call for backup if it doesn't work out. Because I need myself back with my Rema as soon as possible."