29.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!"

OMNISCIENT POV.
SAME NIGHT.

"Pass me a drink." Divine said to London who was taking looking something to drink in the small fridge there in the studio.

"Here." He handed him a can of Monster which Divine was a brand ambassador for and Divine thanked him.

"So...I wanted to talk to you about something" Divine started and London sat down resting his back on the chair.

"Oya naw." He gve him his full attention after opening a bottle of Fearless.

"Imade talk say you no dey follow am talk, I know say you dey feel her that time but e be like say you no tell am, you no shoot your shot. She con dey really stressed about it. So as my guy, I feel say we suppose talk 'cause my babygirl no fit dey worry about something wey una fit discuss."
Divine expressed and London sighed deeply.

"You're right. I been dey feel Imade way before una even meet. But no worry I go follow am talk. No vex say I dey stress your babygirl." He joked about the last part and Divine chuckled waving him off.

"Oya naw." They shook hands, London smiled going back to playing a soft tune he was working on for another artist.

"The beat make sense?" London asked and Divine frowned nodding slowly as the beat played through the speakers.

"Dieee! Magixx wan use am?" He questioned still bobbing his head to the tunes.

"No o, na one new artist like that. I think him name na something Amadi sha." Clueless, Divine nodded in understanding taking another gulp out of his drink.

He busied himself opening his notepad on his phone and just jotted down lyrics to a song that just came naturally to him. It was a song inspired by Imade, he knew how much he loved him some Imade and was excited that they were going to talk tonight.

The past few days, he just occupied himself with writing songs, preparing for shows and going for interviews.

"Person just tweet say,

'Nigerian Artistes never tour around their own country. Las Las, they will come back in December and only perform in Lagos, Abuja and PH....so the others states we are too broke to afford tickets right?'

London read out and Divine stroked his chin in thought.

"Make we follow dem Don and Chief talk cause..." He trailed off and London nodded.

The rest of the Mavins members bursted into the studio along with about two girls and the smell of weed and cologne filled the air.

"What's up?" Crayon gave him a dap with his energy hype as fuck. He was with a light skinned girl who wore a pink short gown which barely covered her butt. She also fixed a pink deep wave wig on her head and everything about her was simply...bright and definitely not cute.

"I'm good." Divine studied him and just laughed knowing he was just high. In about five minutes,he would return to earth.

They all greeted London and Divine taking a seat and got prepared to work on their joint album for the tenth anniversary of Mavins.

"Overloading, I will be Overloading...your bank account." Crayon danced singing hyped up.

"Abeg make we first let this one relax. Magixx abeg.." London cut off the beat and shooed him off. Crayon laughed bursting out of the live room.