33.

IMADE'S POV.
DAYS LATER.

"So what? You leave the country and don't inform me but expect me to give you money when you call?" Fredrick asked and I stiffled my laughter.

"It's not even like tha----"

"Ask your Rema for money. Or did you break up with him like I asked you to?" He cut me off and I pursed my lips remaining silent.

"Exactly.. so don't call me nor text me until you start acting right." He said with finality and I furrowed my eyebrow watching as the car came into a halt at the commotion in front.

It was two Okada riders arguing and a male passenger who was holding one of the rider's cloth. I rolled my eyes at the usual nonsense and the driver horned indicating for them to let him pass.

"You want me to go into prostitution abi?" I playfully questioned and this time he was the one who was silent.

"Na you sabi...I did not give birth to you, call your mother or do your prostitution or hook up." He spoke and I nodded slowly with amusement written all over my face.

"Bet. I will send you half of the money I make. Your aza should be in my DM." I covered my mouth laughing at my statement.

"Ode, just get the fuck. How much do you want sef?" He chuckled at that.

"Any amount that's more or equal to hook up money." I giggled and he sucked his teeth loudly ending the call.

About a second later, a message came in showing a receipt of his transaction where he sent 40k and a message saying,

I love how happy you sounded...it seems like the trip really helped.
Call me if you need any single thing, I got you for life big head.
Do well in school, take care of yourself and make us proud that's all that matters to me fr..
I don't tell you enough but I love you.

I smiled muttering 'awww' and he declined when I tried calling him. He was definitely not about to hear no mushy shit. I just wanted to let him know I loved him as well. I was indeed happy and just in a better place.

I had arrived two days ago and I had just been in my room working on orders and reading my books. I had been cooking as well but been off social media. Phil and I had been talking but as the busy big man that he was, he would call late at night or we would talk in the day when he was off work.

I lowkey admired him and just had a slight little crush on him. He was hardworking, dedicated, big business man and just extremely handsome. I even research on him on Google and discovered he opened he was among the shareholders of an oil and gas company. Though his source of income was in Nigeria, he resided in Ghana so did his family.

Right now, I was taking his advice and going to see Divine and just talk to him and do something nice for him. I was a little bit nervous but I kept re-reading a message from Phil which was a simple, you got this.

Opening my personal Instagram account, I furrowed my eyebrow seeing a DM from London. I didn't even bother opening it, I wasn't in the mood for any weird energy.

The car came to a halt at his luxurious mansion and I smiled to myself debating whether to send him a message or just surprise him.

"I will go in and wait for him...Thank you." I smiled at the driver who I had requested from Crayon. He had happily sent the driver to me and instructed him to take me wherever I wanted.