45.

OMNISCIENT POV.
MEANWHILE...

"Boss man!" One of Diran's boys shouted entering into the room, Diran was smoking with a bunch of other guys in a small house. They were all chilling and smoking, Diran was just about to light up his cigarette when he heard his name being called.

"Wetin sup?" He asked dropping the lighter on the table.

"Na tomorrow night den dey land." His boy announced and Diran nodded slowly with a sinister smile forming on his lips.

"You sure?" He questioned.

"Yes boss man, you know say I get better source." Diran brought out his phone about to start running down the details for the attack tomorrow, but he observed that everyone was faded and would most likely forget by tomorrow, so he just sent it the details to Nimi and Jessica.

He had used Success to threaten Jessica promising to have one of his boys rape Success if she doesn't get on board with the plan. Jessica agreed but she told her man in Ghana whose name is Phil, he instantly paid for a ticket for her and her sister so they could fly out. So unknown to Diran, Jessica was out.

"Shey una don find out who be her man?" Diran asked typing on his phone.

"We no sabi o, but e be like say na one of those rich lekki boys or one musician."

As they discussed, Pablo, one of Vincent's friends was typing secretly on his phone informing Vincent of their movement. Vincent would then forward this information to London or Divine's boys or just directly to Imade in order to ensure their safety.

Vincent decided to just send the information to the boys D.Prince had hired to take care of Nonso, their leader was popularly called KILL MILL, they instantly suggested to just raid the building tonight or early tomorrow morning. Or just bomb the building they were in and kill them as they had no time for games.

Anything you want make wey do, wey dey you back.

Vincent replied and rather than making a decision, they texted Divine instead who was busy making love to his girl.

*********

It was around 4 a.m when Divine's phone was blowing up, he and Imade had just fallen asleep just an hour ago. He reluctantly stretched out reaching out for his phone, he blinked repeatedly unplugging it from the charger trying his best to not wake up Imade who was laying down on top of him wearing one of his brown hoddie.

He placed a kiss on her forehead then checked the time on his phone, sucking his teeth as he unlocked his phone. He knitted his eyebrow in confusion reading the message he had gotten. Though exhausted, he instantly became at alert, he carefully moved Imade off of him leaving the bed and walking to the balcony calling Kill Mill.

"Good morning boss,you just read am?" Divine hummed in response with his mind racing.

"Wetin you wan make we do?" Kill Mill asked.

"No sha bomb the place. Raid the place, normal things, quiet." He ordered and Kill Mill who was already planning the weapons nodded.

"No problem boss. I go let you know." He answered and Divine hung up. He hated being into criminal activities, at one point, he had done illegal stuffs to get money for his family. But that was for money, now...it just felt wrong having to order people to get rid of someone's son.

He just prayed that after this raid, it will be the last and no one will ever come after his babygirl ever again.

--------------
6 PM.
LAGOS,NIGERIA.