9.

"Of course I love you...Why else am I doing this back and forth with you?"

OMNISCIENT POV.
2 DAYS LATER.

Imade had just finished a class and decided to go to the Cafeteria and sit there. She was hungry and tired so she opened her WhatsApp looking for a meme or an order to lighten up her mood.

Besties️🤞

Lydia💕
Lara wya??

Lara🙃💖
I just arrived at the apartment, what's up?

Lydia💕
Chill let me add Maliya.

Imade furrowed her eyebrow seeing that. Maliya was their friend from way back ,Imade met Maliya through them and they all kind of vibed but she wasn't part of the trio or was she?

Maliya.
Mad...so now am a bestie?

Lydia💕
Rest...I just saw Nimi's status guys!

Lara🙃💖
Wetin concern me with that one?

Lydia💕
Chill...
So basically after Rema took our dear sis on a date last night, he had the Audacity to still go and see Nimi or he invited her over.

Maliya.
Which of your friends??
That slim fine one?

Lara🙃💕
Hold up....Tell me yah lying.

Imade just paused from sipping her drink. She shook her head chuckling to herself.

My dumbass really thought he was attracted to me. She laughed at herself with a heavy heart.

She had really enjoyed his company and being around someone new who understood the littlest things about her felt extraordinarily refreshing.

She saw that her friends just kept talking about the situation..No one even cared to ask how she felt or anything but that was alright...because these past few days she had been feeling numb.

She had been both mentally and physically drained...Exams were approaching, Orders weren't coming despite her efforts and money for advertisements, Nonso was on her neck disturbing her every night.

When she even texted Divine and he didn't answer, she already knew something was up. So she digged around and found out he is/used to date Nimi.

So basically her friends helped confirm her theory.

"I'm just so tired." She muttered to herself feeling tears coming. Her airpods were in her ears as she walked slowly listening to SMA by Nasty C ft Rowlene.

"Diana right?" Someone tapped her on her shoulder. She looked at the person trying to figure out if she knew him.

"You don't know me..I'm Emmanuel." He introduced and she nodded giving her blank face.