25.

OMNISCIENT POV.
5 DAYS LATER.

Imade entered his mansion bitting her lip nervously. Ella and Lara had helped her with her make-up and installing her wig. Angie was busy with her assignment and Lydia had photoshoot. Imade honestly believed Lydia and Lara were bipolar, one minute they were hyping her up and the next they were deserting her and being malicious.

She saw petals of roses designed on the floor leading her to the dinning area. She smiled listening to one of her favorite songs, Toosii City Of Love and he knew that.

She had told him she loved soft songs from Toosi, Magixx, Johnny Drille, Ayra Starr and so many others.

"Where's the girl of my dreams? Have you seen her?
Ain't fall in love with her face, I just love her demeanor"

She entered into the kitchen and grinned widely seeing a bouquet of red roses along with a bottle of Red wine and just turkey. The smile on her face grew wider and it was the type of smile that would hurt your jaw later.

She picked up a small card which wrote,

I'm not sure if you're ready but I don't just want you to think I'm playing with you.
Cause babygirl you mean so much to me..
I love you and if you're ready....I promise to show you how beautiful love is and how special you are...to me.

Will you be my girl?
I mean you're already but officially..

She bit her lip reading it with her eyes getting glossy..

Not me doubting him already...She thought to herself.

Hearing footstep, she saw him wearing a white wife beater and a Jean. His dreads were accessorized with white cowries and he had in his hands a box.

"It's giving I want to propose to you." She joked and he smiled looking into her soul.

"You're so beautiful." He complimented closing the gap between them. "Thank you." She blushed biting her lips nervous under his intense gaze.

"Everyday with you feel like I'm shinin'
So, I bought you diamonds
I done lost my mind, like, where my mind went?"

As that part of the song played, he opened the jewelry box revealing a diamond Cubanlink and another custom made jewelry which wrote Babygirl in small fonts and each letter had diamond stones encrusted on it.

"Do you like it?" He asked licking his bottom lips which she just wanted to kiss.

She was baffled by all of these...She was beginning to think this was all a dream and she would soon wake up from this.

He was getting nervous as she just remained silent but his whole demonour gave off confidence.

"I love you." She pressed her lips against his. One of his hands were on her waist pulling her closer to him until there was no breathing space between them.

The make out was so intense, the two were now in a different position where she was sitting on the kitchen counter and he was standing in between his legs.