11.

"Una won kill am before I reach?"

OMNISCIENT POV.
AT THE HOSPITAL.

"No,no...Tell me why? Did I fail somewhere?? Did I not show you enough love or how a man is meant to treat you?" Fredrick, Imade's elder brother asked with pain in his voice.

"Answer me! I know I did my best to show you so much love after the death of daddy...I don't just know." He continued and tears had formed in Imade's eyes.

"Fre---"

"No,you just shut up! You knew someone was abusing your younger sister and you kept quiet. Lara or what is the name of that your friend was giving me hints but I just thought she was saying rubbish.." He snapped.

Amarachi pursed her lips because she already felt like shit for not telling him and not following up with Imade making sure she was okay.

"How old are you sef that you're following guys? I so want to call mum right now and update her....God, I'm so angry." He opened Imade's bag taking her phone. Glaring at the both of them, he exited the room in anger.

"I'm sorry." Imade broke down crying and Amarachi wrapped her arms around her comforting her.

"Look at the way he was looking at me like am irritating him...He's so disappointed with me." Imade cried with a heavy heart.

If there's one thing Imade hated was disappointing people especially her mum and brother. She was closer to Amarachi because Amarachi was like her paddy who she could tell anything and she won't do too much..But Fredrick...He was hot tempered and didn't play about his family.

"He's just angry which is normal. You could have died. I told you to tell me when he came back but...." Amarachi just sighed not knowing what else to say.

She already knew Frederick's words hurt her and she definitely didn't want to the young girl's stress already. She was just grateful her younger sister was alive.

"Stop crying...Just rest. I know you're tired." She patted her back softly.

"Don't worry I will be here when you wake up with food sef." Amarachi assured seeing the fear in her eyes.

"Thank you." Imade said softly closing her eyes slowly.

When she slept she still saw Nonso's eyes and they whole day played in her day.

She had been here for a few days and the first two days, she was using oxygen to breath which she knew was very expensive.

She couldn't believe that loving someone so much would put her in this predicament.

I would have been used as an example to females to run away from abusive men if not you'd die..God, I'm grateful. She said in her mind as a tear slipped from her eye.

"I would like to see the bill." Fredrick requested looking through Imade's phone.

He texted Nonso asking him where he was but he didn't respond. Luckily, Fredrick had friends in UNILAG who knew Nonso and as soon as they heard what happened they had been tracking him.

"Sir, the bill has already been taking care of." Fredrick raised his eyebrow in questioning.

"By who?"

"It was asked to remain anonymous sir." She responded stylishly eyeing him.

Fredrick was trying his best to remain calm and not spazz out but it's like the world was pushing him to his limit.