13.

OMNISCIENT POV.
FEW DAYS LATER.

"I just wanna meet whoever made love, 'cause it hurt (Oh, oh, oh, oh)
And it's weird (Love is weird)

Yeah, baby, I need you to be here, be my friend
Hold my hand (Yeah)"

Imade stripped out of her clothes listening Love is.. By Toosii which was playing from headset. She tied her baby blue towel around her chest then picked her up her phone to switch off the Bluetooth so the music could play out.

"..You don't give a damn, I just speak my peace and you just say 'oh well.'" She sang lowly entering to bathroom.

She just came back from her 5 to 7 class after Therapy session around 3 and was tired and hungry. She picked up her face cleanser and used a cotton wool to clean her face.

"I need to start a skin care routine." She mumbled to herself entering the shower and placing her face beside the sink.

Removing her towel, she stared at herself in the mirror and felt tears coming. There wasn't any bruises anymore on her throat and face but it hurt looking at herself.

"If only you were finer or had a better or sexier body." She looked into her eyes with a straight face.

A tear dropped and she quickly cleaned it. She saw a blade and the thought that had been creeping in for a while came again.

Just end it all.

You're a worthless and all you do is cause headache for everyone.

"I had thoughts to slit my wrist, but then, I knew you'd be pissed.." She looked at her wrist as that part of the song played but the next part made her exhale shakily as she thought back to her family.

"I didn't but what's the point of me living?If this the way that I'll be feeling...." She threw the blade in the dustbin and changed the song which was on repeat and shuffled her play list.

It coincidentally shuffled to Bounce by Rema. She shook her head chuckling to herself.

"What a wonderful change in the mood." She thought sarcastically switching on the shower.

Did he like girls with big ass?

Does he like me?

She immediately shook her head and laughed at the thought of him liking her. Her phone started ringing as she rubbed soap on her face. She just let it ring and continued her much needed cold shower to help her chill out and block out the thoughts.

"Hello?" She tied her towel answering the call after the person had called her like three times.

"Open the door joor...or are you not in your apartment?" A familiar voice asked.

"Ohh...I'm coming." She quickly came out of the bathroom still in her towel and opened the door.

"I swear I was about to break your door." She said entering the apartment with a box of Dominoes pizza.