3.

"I'm not in the mood Nimi."

OMNISCIENT POV.
REMA'S MANSION.

"Where did you go?" Nimi asked him as he entered back into his mansion by 4 in the morning.

"What did you say?" He lazily removed his airpods asking. He was completely exhausted and all he wanted to do was sleep.

"You are going to act like you didn't hear me?" She folded her arms around her chest standing up.

He sighed and ignored her climbing up the stairs.

"Don't walk away when am talking to you." She stated following behind him and he tried his best to refrain himself from laughing.

Sounding like someone's mother. He thought to himself. He began to remove his diamond Cubanlink and his other accessories all while Nimi kept ranting.

"Didn't I tell you I was in the studio?" He cut her off.

"With who?" She asked and he sucked his teeth shaking his head.

"Look Nimi, I'm exhausted and I don't have time nor energy for this. You're not my girl so you don't have to wait up for me nor do I have to update you about my whereabouts." He said stripping out of his clothes until he was in just his boxers.

She drooled looking at him and raking her eyes through his tattooed chest down to his Piece.

"I see what this is about...Your ego is still bruised that I don't want to be your secret girlfriend anymore..Is that it?? Because if that's it, it's giving pathetic." She said feeling herself plus she was trying to get him angry.

"Na you sabi." He replied nonchalantly walking into the bathroom.

She rolled her eyes hard then thought of her next move.She smirked stripping out of her clothes and walking into the bathroom.

"You're not going to apologise for coming back late?" She asked wrapping her arms around him from behind.

"Or for not texting me the whole day to make sure I am good?" She asked whispering into his ears and he was just turned off.

"I'm not in the mood Nimi." He said coldly and she hissed loudly because she was wet and ready for him.

"It's everytime you're not in the mood..You're fucking someone else right?? You just like treating me like I mean nothing to you. I'm sorry I picked me but...." She trailed off trying to get the tears into action.

Her and Divine had been dating for about a year but he decided that he wanted to keep the relationship low-key.

At first she was cool with it but eventually she wanted to let the whole world know she was dating the man they all wanted.

Plus she knew if she just announced that she was dating a whole Rema, her followers would increase plus more endorsement deals equaling more money.

So she told him and laid down the reasons she wanted to take their relationship public and he was disappointed at the reasons. They got into a big argument and she decided to call things off.

"You know what? I'm sorry, I'm just tired that's all." He sighed.

"Okay but just eat me out or anything...I'm just so horny right now." She begged as he came out of the shower.

This was one thing he disliked about her, she never really care about him nor how he was feeling, it was just about her.

"Come on." He said tiredly and she immediately ran into the room happily. She laid down on the bed and slightly opened her legs wide for him.