Ch-46

CONTINUE :

Sunaina was walking ahead toward her room while nonstop scolding the guards or more precisely blabbering herself. " All of you are stupid, whatever your kuwarsaa will say , you guys will doo?? Han??? Don't you have your own brain ?? Or you guys lost it while serving him " She was speaking nonstop, unaware of her surrounding and suddenly someone held her , she turned her face to look but suddenly a hand came and covered her mouth making her immobile. Sunaina tried to move but it all went in vain as the hold on her body was too strong.
" Ohh God am i being kidnapped, but just now guards were here, where did they vanished, someone save me, i am too young to be kidnapped and dying.. I didn't even saw kuwarsaa for once.. Ohh God why did i even ignored him all day.. I am seriously an idiot in this whole world " She was thinking all these when suddenly her hands and mouth was tied with her own dupatta covering her upper body and her dupatta covering her head was tied on her eyes...

Sunaina was being  carried on the shoulder of her kidnapper like a sack of patato. She was hell scared and thinking of worst possible scenario. She was more ashamed and anxious as her body was not covered by her dupatta anymore, she  has never been like this in front of anyone except her husband. Sunaina kept trying to shout which came out as muffed cries nothing else , she kept hitting the kidnapper with her tied hands but it look like he was least effected with it, he kept walking God knows were.

After sometime, sunaina felt the man has stopped walking. He slowly put her down on her feet. Sunaina felt the cold grass touching her bare feet  as her sandals were long lost in the corridors while coming here. " I am definitely in palace garden or in jungle, but if we are in jungle that means we are out of palace ohh God " Sunaina thought this and she tried running but again the same kidnapper held her blouse clad arms and pulled her into him, With the sudden force sunaina's front crashed with the kidnapper's front  "This was soo awkward and weird being in this condition in this position with some other man what if... What if "....she was thinking this when suddenly a known manly fragrance hit her nostrils but her mind was completely messed up to think anything else rather than escape....

Kidnapper held her close to his front and slowly removed the cloth from her mouth. Sunaina instantly felt little relife she took few deep breaths to calm herself and said " Who do you think you are.. Kidnapping a woman that also married that also a princess ??? Don't u have any manners?? You don't know who i am?? If my husband find i am kidnapped he will kill you  ... So let me goo and why the hell are u holding me like this, listen you fool just open my hands and remove cover from my eyes then i will show you who i am " She was speaking nonstop when suddenly she felt a pair of cold lips touched her lips for a second and she froze... Before she could realize anything the lips were gone...

Sunaina froze realizing an other man kissed her lips  . She moved vigorously just to free herself, she again open her mouth to say " You bas.... " Her rest words died as the kidnapper kissed her lips again or more precisely pecked her lips again , sunaina's mind went blank she was numb to think anything she was only feeling the movement around her...
Her nervous were on alert , thinking what worse she has to endure now . ... Tear formed in her eyes , wetting the dupatta covering her face. Only her heart knows how much she need her husband right now.. She wanted all this to stop and her kuwarsaa to find her soon....

Kidnapper moved to her back and stood very close to her and he leaned ver close to her and opend the knot of her dupatta teing her hands. The moment her hands were untied she immediately tried to run, but once again it failed. He held her hands at her back , she tried to protest and move free but he held her more tighter. Tear kept falling her eyes wetting her cheeks " Please.. Please let me goo otherwise i will kill you.. You bastard, you scoundrel.. Just le.... " She was saying all these when once again her words died in her throat he rubbed his nose on the her shoulder and neck, he kept kissing and rubbing his lips on her shoulder and neck making her feel a known and warm touch. She felt she know this touch and her body was reacting to the touch, she was suddenly feeling warm.. She cursed herself for feeling all this for an other men but again she thought this all feel soo familiar and known even the fragrance..
Sunaina closed her eyes and thought for a second and immediately opened her eyes " Is.. Is this kuwarsaa. But what if he is not??? But i can't be soo wrong his fragrance, his touch, his lips everything feel soo known and warm... No no naina kuwarsaa can't doo this he would never bring me in this situation naah naah. But again my intuition can't be this wrong "