chapter 1

My eyes slowly opened to the sight of golden light filtering through the locker compartment, chasing away the darkness that had previously consumed it

My eyes slowly opened to the sight of golden light filtering through the locker compartment, chasing away the darkness that had previously consumed it. I felt a sudden chill rush through my body as my consciousness creeped back in, sighing as I felt the cold metal of the fancier version of a cubby.

Right! I can't let my act drop anymore. Remember, Kokichi and K1-B0. Except you aren't supposed to know who they are yet.

I heard voices from outside, as murmurs faded louder and louder, until they finally sounded like a robot being harassed by a rather childish sounding boy.

I yawned. I really didn't want to leave the closet and have to talk to people. But then again, I signed up for this, so.

I leaned forward, before feeling a sudden feeling of dread. You know when you walk down the stairs and accidentally trip, just to catch yourself in time so you avoid taking the stairway to hell? Yeah, that's what it felt like when the entire locker fell over with me inside.

"HOLY FUCK NO-" I screeched, busting out of the locker and catching the bigass metal container. After some effort, I managed to stop it from falling on top of me as I shoved it to the side.

"Woah! That was so lame and cool at the same time, I'm not sure what I'm supposed to feel!"

"Are you okay?!"

I turned around to see two boys staring at me. The shorter one practically had stars shining in his eyes with a large grin on his face, while the other had look of concern.

"OH, EM, GEE, IT'S A ROBOT!" I yelled loudly. "Can robots fuck each other?!" I pointed at him.

"!!!"

The boy with the checkered scarf walked next to me, joining in. "Do robots have dicks? You can't fuck someone without dicks, can you?! Or do robots have a special way of fucking?! Hey! Hey! Heeey!"

"Please do not ask ridiculous questions!" It yelled, pointing at us. "And here I thought that perhaps this newcomer wouldn't be a robophobe...  Clearly I was wrong."

"Wow, look at it! It knows howta say stuff like it can actually feel emotions!" I turned to the person next to me.

"Nishishishi, I know, right? But in the end, a robot is a robot." He sighed dramatically, striking a pose.

"I-IT?!"

"What?"

"I have recorded your offensive statements and expect you to see you in court."

"Wow, talk about lame." I deadpanned, turning around. "Sooo uninteresting."

"See, Kii-Boy? All of the actual humans think you're the Ultimate Loser or something!"

"Kii-Boy? Woah, I was expecting something like ChatGPT or something."

"...But ChatGPT isn't supposed to exist at this time?"