chapter 4

[a/n]: okay so apparently i forgot about when the mastermind went and made another monokuma when he was destroyed so i added that scene in

[a/n]: okay so apparently i forgot about when the mastermind went and made another monokuma when he was destroyed so i added that scene in. thank you to n1ghtmare120 for pointing that out

"ALRIGHT YOU MOTHERFUCKERS, TIS I, THE ALMIGHTY [Y/N], RETURNING FROM THEIR NAP!" I lied loudly, slamming open the dining hall room to find everyone who was still in the dining hall with hopeful faces. "Wooaah, did I miss something? You mortals look weirdly happy after being forced into a killing game."

I looked down, narrowing my eyes. "And can someone tell me why the FUCK there's a crushed black and white metal thing on the floor?!"

"Nehehehehe... Yeepp! Long story short, Monokuma got turned to scraps and the killing game is over!" Kokichi exclaimed, doing that one laughing pose. "We win!"

That's actually kind of hilarious.

"Really? This kind of sounds too easy, don't you think? I mean, after all that effort?"

"[y/n], stop being such a buzzkill!" He whined. "You're only saying that cuz now you won't have your idea of fun anymore!"

"Oh, my bad. Excuse me for thinking logically for once, sir. Would you like me to bow down and beg for forgiveness?" I asked, sarcasm lacing my words as I crossed my arms. "Or are you already used to that from your members, oh-so-mighty-supreme-leader?"

I knew I hit a nerve there. After all, his organization is actually just a group of pranksters. But he'd do a good job covering it up. 

He paused, before smiling, leaning under me. "Bet that you'd be more than I am, right, Mx. Ultimate Influence?"

"Perhaps, who knows?" I hummed, putting my hands behind my back. "Well, whatever. If the killing game really is over, that should be a score for us, right? What about the Monokubs?"

"Pshaw, those incompetent things? I doubt they could run the killing game properly." The boy shrugged, waving it off.

I sighed. "Well, okay, then. Anyone have an idea of how we're supposed to get out? No? Yeah, I thought so. See you." I waved, striding out of the dining hall. After walking for a bit and making sure I wasn't being followed, I ended up where the Monokubs made their announcements. I opened the door to find Monodam standing there alone awkwardly.

Alright, let's get this shit started. 

"Oh? Monodam, why are you alone?" I asked calmly, bending over to make eye contact with the matcha-colored bear.

"..."

"Did they leave you again?" I crossed my arms and sat down on the couch. "Yeah, I can see that."

"..."

"Well." I hummed, looking down. "That's fine. I totally get it if you don't wanna talk to me. I heard that the reason you closed off your heart was because of Monokid."