chapter 53

TW FOR SH

TW FOR SH. IT'S NOT GRAPHIC, BUT THERE ARE MENTIONS OF IT. I'LL PUT TWS AROUND THE PART WHERE IT'S MENTIONED SO PLEASE SKIP THAT PART IF YOU'RE TRIGGERED. HOWEVER, I'LL ONLY BE SKIPPING THE PART WHERE IT ACTUALLY HAPPENS, BUT THERE WILL STILL BE MILD MENTIONS OF WHAT HAPPENED AFTERWARDS. PLEASE SKIP THIS CHAPTER IN GENERAL IF YOU THINK THIS'LL MAKE YOU UNCOMFORTABLE. 

im proud of u guys for making it this far in life btw, please don't get hit by a truck of tangerines. what happens here is not good and i don't condone this, and again, thank you for living, even if it feels like you're just surviving rn

here's a reminder to drink some water
stay alive you sillies

. . .

You am such a moron. A moron. A MORON. That was the worst acting I've ever seen, [y/n]! You've spent years working on this facade, this act, yet the minute you're pressured, the mask crumbles. Are you truly that fragile? You're pathetic, [y/n]. You're pathetic. Why are you so utterly weak, soft?

They clenched their fists as they felt their nails dig into their flesh, practically enough to draw blood. Oh, dear [y/n]. You sweet, sweet, pathetic, weak, small child. You're still so young- no matter how you act, no matter what you see this world like, you cannot escape the fact that you are just a 17-year-old. You cannot escape the fact that no matter how hard you try, you will never, ever be the mature adult that people want from you.

No- you will never be enough for your parents, for your 'friends', for Kokichi, for yourself. Why can't you just grow up? Why can't you just act your age? Buy a doll. Burn the doll. Who are you, really? Your true self is so shabby and weak... I cannot help but pity you. I pity you like a parent pities their child.

If I had a kid like you, would I feel my heart swell with pride, or would I feel it clench with disgust and embarrassment? I slowly closed my eyes, feeling my lips press into a thin line. Oh, how I absolutely despise and admire you, all at the same time. Whoever shares your last name should feel honored, honored that they share yours, but they should grab a knife and methodically cut away any relation to you.

They should sink the blade into their flesh and peel the skin off, slowly picking away each and every vein that looks even similar to your own. Your neon pink blood contrasts our crimson red ones, but oh, I bet they'd still smell and taste like the same suffocating metal, because we're all human, and seeing your blood would be pure proof of your humanity.

tw, just keep scrolling as long as you can and scroll back up to an empty space so you can continue reading