freetime event 5

[y/n] freetime availability

I couldn't find [y/n] anywhere in the academy, so I decided to go to my Ultimate Lab to see them sitting in the chair, staring intensely at the door

[y/n] sprang up from their area, running towards me. "Shu! I was wondering when you'd show up! I didn't know if it would be creepy to just stand outside your dorm or something, so I decided to wait here to see if you'd show up."

"Cuz I felt super bad that you were always the one visiting me, y'know!? So here I am! Unless you don't wanna hang out, I can go now." They pumped their fist in the air, lighting up entirely.

Should I hang out with [y/n] for a while?

>Yes

No

"Oh, good. I was scared that you were gonna ask me to leave or some shit." [y/n] sang, opening the poison cabinet as a bunch of snacks poured out of the space.

"Wh- what?! I don't remember this-" I flinched, backing up.

"Um... yeah, about that. I moved all the poison over there cuz I needed somewhere to store my snack stash. Other than my room, I mean. And my lab would probably make all of it taste like blood- I'm not a fan of cannibalism, surprisingly." [y/n] pouted, placing their hands on their hips. "Oh, and I wanted to share some with you. Take whatever you want, 'kay?!"

They sat down on a chair, leaning back tiredly. "It's super cozy here, too..."

I took a seat next to them.

"You've been graced upon my wonderous presence! Furthermore, the truly divine hath taken note of thy efforts, so... um... let's talk." [y/n]'s voice completely lost all their bravado at the end.

I couldn't help but let out a soft chuckle.

. . .

Would you like to give [y/n] a present?

>Definitely!

Not really...

. . .

"Ah, [y/n]... there's something I've been wanting to ask you." I stuttered.