chapter 34

I peaked my head into the computer room, looking around

I peaked my head into the computer room, looking around. Nobody was there. Good. Then I'm free to look into this shit for as long as I want.

I stayed quiet, slipping towards the electronic. I fiddled with the computer until I got the files to pop up. I tucked a loose strand of hair back, fluffing it up as I looked through everything there. If Miu was planning on using this to kill Kokichi, she surely would have adjusted the coding for everything to tilt in her advantage, no?

My assumption was correct, because I realized she removed every dangerous object from the program... except for a hammer. I bit my tongue to keep myself from letting out a scoff of amusement.

Upon further inspection, there was also a wall that only 'non-human objects' could pass through. I wonder why?

Perhaps it would be logical to look into the person planning the murder's avatar next- the one and only Horny... Robot-fucker? Wait, would what she did be considered masturbation or sex?

I shook my head, trying not to get side-tracked. Surprise surprise, that's a bit of a challenge. Miu's avatar came up, and I scrolled through everything.

She was set to be a non-human object. Well, that certainly explained why that wall existed. Now time to look into Kokichi's.

I swallowed that funny emotion that came up when I thought of him. 

"..What's this...?" I squinted my eyes.

A setting for his avatar to freeze whenever Miu touched him. I made myself smile, placing my hand on my cheek. Clever.

Since Kokichi doesn't die in this chapter- god, why do I feel upset when I think about him dying- and Miu's the victim...

Gonta's the culprit. So perhaps he protected Kokichi? Or maybe Kokichi convinced him to kill Miu for him. Kokichi already knows about Miu's plot to kill him, so the latter seems more likely. Due to Gonta's naive nature, I can already picture him being swayed into whatever direction that c̶u̶t̶e̶ bitch wants.

What if he gets hurt though?!

...Yeah, I don't really care about that. Nope.

However, I don't know if Miu's plot involves anyone other than Kokichi or herself. Thus...

I opened my file.

̶T̶h̶e̶ ̶U̶l̶t̶i̶m̶a̶t̶e̶ ̶I̶n̶f̶l̶u̶e̶n̶c̶e̶ [y/n] [l/n] is very tech-savy, after all! I've done my fair share of... um... yeah, you already know what I did.

. . .

I changed my setting to 'non-human'. I programed a taser, stun grenade, and knife into the code, getting it to appear in my jacket as soon as I logged in.

Should be good enough.

I closed the computer. If Miu decides to check the code before calling us over...