christmas special

[a/n]: this is your reminder to drink water and go to the bathroom to let the piss you've been holding for 6 hours go

[a/n]: anyways, i hope you guys enjoy your holidays <33 hopefully nobody yells at you or you get into an argument or something like that (in which if that unfortunate occasion does happen, though i cannot reach through the screen and kick their ass for you, they should seriously fuck off)

[a/n]: i hope you guys get to spend the holidays with things you enjoy!! take this short, lazy extra if you want

. . .

With the killing game weighing heavily on everyone's minds, holiday celebrations filled with colorful lights and festive decor was the absolute last priority om the list. Heck, some might have even completely lost track of the days.

Leave it to Kokichi to remind me of the wonderous occasion!

"[y/n]~!"

I looked up from my glass of juice, turning towards the source of the voice. "Hm? What do you need?"

"Guess! What! Day! It! Is!" Kokichi chanted, hopping up and down like a child.

"...Your birthday?"

"No! That's on June 21st!" He whined, flapping his arms around. "How could you forget my birthday and this special day?! Y-You're so mean!"

"...You never told me your birthdate." I pointed out, finishing my glass, standing up to head towards the sink. "Weellll, go on, mortal! What's the special occasion?"

Kokichi rested his head on my shoulder as I washed the cup (with soap, obviously), drying it out and putting back to where it belonged. I hummed softly, enjoying the contact.

"It's Christmas, [y/n]... How could you forget?!" The boy huffed dramatically, placing a hand up towards his head, leaning on me in a 'I'm-about-to-faint' position.

Oh. I haven't celebrated any holidays in 3 years- What day was it again? The 23rd?

"Ahh, of course." I frowned, placing my hands on my hips. "Sooo? What do you want me to do about it?"

"Well, you can start by answering my question- what do you do on Christmas anyways? I only heard commercials on the radio about it..." The troublemaker blinked innocently.

"What did you do for the holidays in the first place?" I scooped a bag of potato chips off the counter, preparing to leave the dining hall.

"...Notthhiiing? Were you supposed to do something?"

"..."

I sighed. "Go to my dorm room- you can lockpick. I'll be there with you in a few minutes."

"Huh? Why? Is that an invitation or something?"

"J-Just go..." I stammered. "Come onnn, trust me on this."

"Fiiine, you got that, Your Majesty." Kokichi scampered off.