freetime event 1

all of these will be first-person in shuichi's pov :)

. . .

FREETIME EVENT: START!

I sighed, walking through the halls quietly and staring at my feet, counting my steps and glancing up every now and then to see if there was anyone around. I guess I felt like talking to someone...

At some point, I ended up in the dining hall. There stood Kiibo and [y/n], though neither seemed to have any intention of interacting with each other. I decided to approach [y/n], who seemed like they were about to leave the area due to how awkward it was.

They brought the drink they were having up to their lips before spotting me, tilting their head curiously. They waited for a minute or so, glancing in another direction every now and then. I slowly took another step closer, indicating that yes- I was indeed trying to get their attention. 

[y/n] sighed softly, putting the beverage down. They held up their hand, hesitated, put it back down, opened their mouth, shut it, and finally subtly waved towards my direction. "Heeyy, Shu~!"

They waited for another minute, and when I didn't respond, they took it as a cue to keep talking. "How epically bold- that's the first time you started a conversation by yourself, instead of waiting for someone to do it for you!"

"...Oh, wait. I'm the one who just started the chatting. Huh. That's weird- I usually wait for others to start the conversation first, as well. Maybe it's different with you, hmm?" The Ultimate Influence teased, resting their head on their hand lazily and enjoying the flustered expression that I couldn't squash down.

Should I hang out with [y/n] for a while?

>Yes

No

[y/n] clasped their hands together excitedly. "Wooah! You wanna spend time with me? Finally, people are coming around~! I suppose I can spare you mortal some of my time. C'mon, take a seat, make yourself comfortable. I'll go grab us some snacks right now!" They sang, standing up out of their seat and charging into the kitchen.

They returned with a variety of flavors, although I realized the majority of the selection contained sweets.

[y/n] and I spent our time chatting over treats and refreshments.

[y/n] and I grew a little closer today.

. . .

Would you like to give [y/n] a present?

>Definitely!

Not really...

. . .

reactions:

loves:

"...This is for me? Are you sure? ...Um- foolish mortal! You thought that you could offer upon this offering to me? I-I- um... hmm... I feel like there's a trick to this. ...What's the catch? ...Leverage in an argument? Y'know- when people go, 'I do so much for you, and this is what I get in return?!' or something like that- no? You promise? Pinky promise? ...Haha... You're too kind for your own good, Kaede/Shu. Er- Wonderous offering, human! I applaud you; you are spared from my wrath!"