love across the universe - intro + av room

[a/n]: now that we've finished with [y/n]'s freetime events, we can go onto the love across the universe things

[a/n]: now that we've finished with [y/n]'s freetime events, we can go onto the love across the universe things. anyways in the intro we're skipping to the part where monokuma glitches because no fucking way am i rewriting chapter 1. as usual, they will take place in shuichi's pov. these events obviously aren't canon.

[a/n]: oh and we'll also have a kokichi part in this in his perspective, because come on this is a reader x kokichi fanfiction what did you expect when you clicked on this

.. .

intro

Rantaro crossed his arms, a stern look on his face. "Well, that may be, but what I'm worried about is this "killing game" you mentioned. What exactly does that mean?"

"Oh, you don't need to worry about that. I've decided to cancel the killing game." Monokuma dismissed with an air of nonchalance.

"What-?!" [y/n] blurted out, a pouty look crossing their face. I flinched the minute I heard their voice- probably because of the crimes they've committed before. That I've heard about- and sometimes seen. "Seriously? You can't just get me all worked up and cancel it, Mr. Headmaster..."

"Yeesh. And here I thought my life would finally get exciting." Kokichi placed his hands on his hips childishly, grinning.

"Did the stress of milking the series finally make you snap, Father!?" Monotaro screeched, holding his head in his hands.

"Don't worry, Papa Kuma! I'll help you relax!" Monokid yelled, smashing his guitar above his head. "By makin' Monodam a sandbag!"

"...Just shut up and die already..." [y/n] huffed, the smile completely vanishing off their face.

I swallowed and tried to avoid looking in their direction, in case I somehow accidentally set them off. I might technically be in the 'crime' line of work, but...

"I don't like violence or gore, so I don't really mind if it's cancelled..." Monophanie commented softly, hugging a random sunflower to her chest.

"He must have a glitch! That's bound to happen when ya get to be his age!" Monosuke continued, adjusting his glasses frantically.

"Nope, your father has never had a single glit- glit-glit- glit-" The self-proclaimed headmaster repeated over and over like a broken record, before punching all the mini, multi-colored versions of him across the room. "-glit-glit-glitch in my life!"

"You're like a kid covered in frosting who swears he didn't touch that cake!" Monotaro screeched, wincing from the pain.

"Classic Pops! His pride is higher than the Eiffel Tower!"

"Woaahh! And here I thought my parents were bad!" The genderless individual chimed in sarcastically, laughing brightly as they hopped up and down. Unable to sit still. How many mood swings have I seen from them already?