what.

GUYS I JUST REALIZED IT'S BEEN OVER A YEAR SINCE I STARTED TRUST.

i genuinely can't believe this?? a wholeass YEAR spent on writing a fanfiction on a character that I had like a 5-month hyperfixiation on???

september 4th 2023. the time this was posted was on september 9th 2024. how did I spend over a year of my life every saturday on a kokichi x mastermind reader fanfiction I AM IN DISBELIEF.

from the bottom of my heart thank you thank you THANK YOU for reading this fanfic. I appreciate you all so much without you guys I could NOT have gotten here. i didn't expect to have 50+ chapters to this either I thought id like quit after 20 this is crazy to me what the fuck

happy late anniversary to my fanfiction, no matter when you stumbled across this the fact that you read even a chapter means so much to me. the stats say that I have 1168 engaged readers, just think abt how wild that is. 1168 people checked in on my fanfic and spent 5+ minutes of their time on my writing. and the fact that this currently has 48k+ views in general???

tbh I used to compare the living shit out of trust and other kokichi fanfics, the fact that apparently some of u guys consider this one of the kokichi fanfics that I compared mine to is like so mind-blowing. to all of the ppl that wanna write or smth don't feel bad if your fanfic doesn't take off right away, gaining recognition takes a lot of time. like lots and lots of time, I think the step to success in wattpad fanfics are just to include tags and update regularly. once you have a solid amount of people you can take more time to yourself.

if you don't believe me you can check the publishing dates of the majority of fanfics that really took off, they should be relatively closer to each other around the start!! what matters most is that you're writing for fun and not for a chore though, if you get burnt out after 2 chapters that's fine, take breaks.

jesus christ I can't believe im the one writing this sappy speech instead of the one reading this what the hell is my life

again thank you thank you thank you for reading, no matter when you appeared whether it have been from the prologue or from like chapter 50. i appreciate all of you, whether you only viewed or voted or commented. don't get eaten by a dinosaur!!

from uhhh wattpad user chaotiiquill i guess