[y/n] love hotel scenes

this is kind of something that i came up with late at night hhh

this is kind of something that i came up with late at night hhh. anyways there's a lot of suggestive dialogue so if you aren't comfortable with that i advise you to click off this extra.

there's one with shuichi and one with kokichi. let me know if you want me to write one where [y/n]'s the one who's using the love key

before i get cancelled y/n and kokichi were aged up to 18 here

.

.

.

shuichi

. . .

Every time I come here, I play the role of their "ideal." Like some shared fantasy. If this is [y/n]'s fantasy, I can't even imagine how out of hand this will get.

"SHUUUUUU!"

Right on cue, I spot them running towards me with an excited look on their face.

"A-Ah..?!"

They tilted their head to the side in a concerned manner. "Hey, hey, are you sure that you're okay with hanging with me? It would be a real bad thing if they found out that you've been getting mixed up with the entire start of this war, y'know? After all, you are a well-respected detective... and I'm a... well-respected and also not-respected war starter..."

Is this like... some sort of forbidden love scenario..? They seem to be at least slightly aware of our Ultimate talents...

"Oh, no.. um... We can keep meeting up, it's fine." I tried to reassure them.

Their face lit up happily and they clasped my hands in theirs. "Reaallyy? Well, of course you can't resist my godliness. But unlike my followers, you're a way more appealing follower. In fact, I think we can be considered equals!" They beamed.

"...Weren't we always equals?"

"Nuh-uh. I'm a god, and you're a mortal. There's a difference, Shu."

"You know, ever since an incident happened, I was inclined to never ever like someone again. I mean... you know. Since I might hurt you or something. I don't know why."

"Buut! You're the only one who loved me for who I really am." They smiled gently. "My fanbase sees me as this war starter who cares about nothing but causing chaos and confusion. Those I had to seduce, or something only saw the character that I was acting and pretending as..."

"...But around you, I feel comfortable being myself. And I don't have to act or put up a fake mask, nor do I have to worry about you scrunching your face up in disgust once you see the real me!"

"...I never knew you felt this way about me. [y/n]."

"Ehehehe, really? Well, it's all out there now, right?" They tilted their head to the side. Without warning, they shoved me onto the bed. My legs toppled under me as I fell onto it awkwardly.

"W-Wait, [y/n], what are you-"

I looked up to see them holding up an iPad. "Ooh, Shu's got a dirty miiinnddd!"

"Don't worry, we won't do that until you're ready. Let's snuggle and watch some anime together, okay?"

I let out a small sigh of relief that I didn't know I was holding. I felt them curl up next to me and hold the electronic in front of both of us in a way that we could both comfortably watch. They rested their head on my chest as they covered both of us with a blanket, hugging me tightly.

This ended way less chaotically than I thought it would. And before I knew it, I was hugging them back.

.

.

.

kokichi

. . .

Apparently, once I get here, I have to play the role in their fantasy or something. If this is [y/n]'s fantasy, I bet it won't be bad.

Wait, where'd they-

Without warning, I felt something ram into me from behind as I felt arms wrap around my chest.

"KOKICHIIIII! I missed you soooooo much! Where have you been?!"

I still can't quite figure out what their fantasy is, so I'll just try to play along for now.

"Oh, nothing bad, don't worry. You're still the only one on my mind." I teased, flicking their nose. "Are you worried?"

"Nuh-uh. And you better! We still have a plan to be the rulers of the world, remember? We already took over a buncha states, so I can't have you ditching me right now." They were still clinging onto my back and had buried their face into my neck. "You're the leader of a secret organization, and I'm the Ultimate Influence who started World War III."

"After we got outta that killing game, I'm surprised that you kept your promise. I never should have doubted you!" They beamed happily. "Although it was kinda a shame that everyone else didn't make it."

I see. So apparently, we're taking over the world... as a team? And we were the two survivors of the killing game, so I guess that still exists in their fantasy.

"Nehehehe, that's fine. I'd rather you survive with me than anyone else." I chuckled as I felt their grip loosen.

"Sometimes, I feel sort of guilty. I mean, I always brush it off and tell myself it doesn't matter, but it's still there at the back of my mind." They sighed. "Kokichii...  I'm super grateful you're here. I mean, you're the only human I can really tolerate."

"To be honest, I've always placed myself below you. Yeah, I know that totally contradicts what I've been saying for a year and a half now, but that was a lie. I just decided to tell you now." They shrugged. "What do you see us as?"

Crap. I need to pick my words wisely.

"I see us as a happily married couple as we laugh at the world crumbling before us." I joked.

They blinked. "Is this a proposal or something?"

FUCK.

"Do you want it to be?"

"Maayybee." They giggled. "Maybe after we finish taking over the world. And also, let's wait till we do it, right?"

"Nehehehe, what are you suggesting?"

I began to form another sarcastic remark before I felt them grab my hand and pull me onto the bed under them. I felt my face heating up as I tried to compose myself quickly.

"Hey, hey. How about we check off the easier part first? It's a step closer to me kneeling with a ring, isn't it?" They offered.

They gave me a close-eyed smile, moving the hair out of my face gently. "Of course, if you don't wanna, then I get that. We can just cuddle and have a movie night. I'm fine with going slow."

I felt my breath hitch in my throat before smirking and giving a small nod of consent, feeling them pull me close.

word count: 1080