chapter 36

When I was five, never in my wildest dreams did I think that I would hold someone at knifepoint

When I was five, never in my wildest dreams did I think that I would hold someone at knifepoint. Multiple times.

Then again, to be fair, when I was five, I was too stupid to understand the real world. Only, I wanted to grow up faster so I could be free of this bullshit home with this bullshit family with this bullshit studying.

And hey, look. I'm seventeen. My last year of being a child.

I heard that most people that age freak out a lot because that's only one year away from the responsibilities of being a legal adult. 

I heard they stress out over the future that awaits. The 'adult world'. The 'not protected by the law anymore' world.

...I can't relate.

Anyways, we're getting off-topic. I'm here now, happening to prove toddler-me wrong. With a digital knife in my hand, the blade pointed at a purple-haired troublemaker's throat. 

"Ah-hahaha! Is this a guessing game now?" Kokichi joked, shifting uncomfortably. "Lemme think... Shumai? Nooo.... Himiko? Hmm..."

I sighed and shoved the knife closer to his neck. Two years ago, I would have no problem doing this.

Wait, from the Ultimate Influence's perspective, my perspective, both of us, or... aren't we the same person?!

Then, which of us would... 15-year-old influence would definitely have no problem cuz of the war-starting, but 15-year-old... me? Non-killing game me? I signed up for this, and I only remember telling myself to suck it up and that it'd be worth it in the long run. We're both me, though- Fuck, my brain hurts.

Whatever- Either way, my hand is sort of shaky, and I'm kind of hesitant on doing anything major, and I do NOT LIKE THE REASON WHY. So, I'm going to completely swallow that false excuse and forget about it for the time- I mean, forever.

"Yeesh! I hate guessing games, y'know." I played along, grinning. The blade was basically resting on top of his throat now. "I don't get the appeal- I mean, it's just like throwing darts except you have really bad aim. So, don't make me play this, 'kay? Tell me everything."

Kokichi laughed awkwardly, biting his lip. "You're no fun, [y/n]... I'm surprised the person who conspired with that cum dumpster didn't already figure eeeeverything out, though.

"Sorry I'm not a genius like you, I guess." I lied sarcastically, turning to Gonta, who was frozen in shock. "If you try anything, Kokichi's dead."

"...Gonta... supposed to be... putting everyone out of their misery..." The gentle giant stuttered, making me raise an eyebrow. What a parallel to what he acted like beforehand.

Damn, I knew the secret to the outside world would be bad, but I didn't know it was this bad. Gosh, even the one and only who created it didn't expect this. 

"Yeah? And if you two drag on any further, I'll kill both of you." I chirped brightly, making sure to keep my voice incredibly unbothered. I felt Kokichi slightly squirm in my grip, so I tightened it. "And then I'll make everyone despaaiirr sooo much, and there's nothing you can do. Cuz you're dead. Obviously. All three of us, gone! Two by me, one by the killing game... peak entertainment, right?"