Back in the room for the night

As Sofia is being settled in her room by her doctors and nurses Doctor Halstead prepares himself to talk to her parents. "Before we arrived your daughter was screaming in pain"Halstead said. "Thats right doctor"Matt said. "Dr Weathers told us that Sofia's temperature was sky high"Gabby said. "When we rushed Sofia into the OR we found out that Sofia had fluid on the brain which had caused an infection"Halstead said. "Could it be a sign of the chemotherapy drugs"Gabby asks. "Yes theres loads of different side affects some of them don't even effect patients some do"Halstead said. "What can we do to help Sofia"Gabby asks. "Just be there for her and hold her against your chest that way she'll know that she's loved and you'll help her through it"Halstead said. "Thanks doctor can we go back inside and have her on our chest"Gabby and Matt both say.

As the parents walk back through to the room with Isabella. As Matt takes out Isabella Maria and places her in her cot the one that Heather and the boys have brought them while Gabby goes over to the crib where Sofia Rose is in. "Reese Sexton doctor Halstead said that Sofia can lie down on our chest as she recovers from surgery"Gabby said. "Why don't you sit together on the sofa then you'll be near Isabella too"Sexton sad. As Matt and Gabby sit on the sofa nurses Sexton and Reese picks up Sofia as Doctor Tremble and Halstead carry her tubes and moves her machines as they place Sofia down on Gabby's chest Sofia instantly feels better let alone she's got a tube down her throat and a machine is breathing for her. "Gabby this feels better"Matt said. "Yes it does our Sofia on my chest"Gabby said. "We're just going to place this blanket over you both before we leave you guys"Reese said. "Thanks ladies"Gabby and Matt both say.  As the doctors leaves the Casey's room and they head back to the ER.

Gabby's POV

As I now lie down next to my husband as Sofia lies on my chest after being in surgery for 4 1/2 hours as I witnessed along with my husband as they wheeled Sofia right passed us. I couldn't believe what I saw as I had to be strong for Isabella who's depending on me as I've got t feed her. I'm just happy that Sofia is out of surgery and with us all as she gets through this time of her life.      

Its now 6am and as the two night nurses came in the Casey's room they move Sofia back to her cot as Gabby and Matt got woken up by Isabella crying but as Gabby needed the restroom Matt decided to grab a bottle of milk from the fridge and warm it up. While the bottle of milk was warming up he went over to the cot and he picked up his daughter Isabella. "Hello Isabella daddy here are you ready for your milk sweetie"Matt said. As Matt was feeding his daughter Isabella Gabby came out of the restroom as she was smiling at seeing her husband Matt feeding their daughter Isabella. "What's up sweetie"Matt said. "Nothings wrong babe"Gabby said.

Over are Firehouse 51 where most of the men are in there bunks trying to sleep as the bells go off Truck 81 Squad 3 Ambo 61 Battalion 25 Factory Fire over on Wallbeck Estate not sure on how many victims are trapped. As Herman who was awake makes sure that everyone has heard the bells. "Mouch we've got to go"Herman said. "I'm up Herman"Mouch said. "Let's go then"Fritz said. As everyone jumped out of there bunks and made there way down to there rigs and off they all went to the Factory Fire which was roughly 20 minutes away...