Sofia's Fourth Chemp Session Part 6 Day 4

As it's been 4 hours since Laverne Kidd went down to theatre for her Heart Transplant and the surgeons came across a problem that they need to fix before they plant the new heart. "What's wrong"the anaesthetic said. "The aorta and atrium are all blocked and we need to get the disease out before we carry on"the surgeon said. "Let's get to work then"the anaesthetic said. While the surgeon talks 30 minutes to take out and sort out on how to remove the remainder of the disease while back out in Ray's room everyone is getting worried and Doctor Mangel comes in to check on Ray. "Hello everyone and sorry to interrupt you all but I've come to give Ray his drugs"Mangel says. "Sure doctor go ahead"Ray says.

As Doctor Mangel gets the drugs out ready to give to Ray. "Ray these drugs that I'm giving you might make you feel nausea headaches and you might feel tired"Dr Mangel says. "Thanks doctor"Ray said. "By thee any has there been any news about Laverne doctor"Stella asks. "Not yet guys"Mangel says. "It nearly been 5 hours doctor"Rosie says. "Everything takes time Rosie"Kelly says. "I'm just as worrid "Rosie says. "I know sis we're all worried"Stella said as soon as I get something I'll come and tell you all"Mangel said. Now that Ray has been given his drugs for Stage 3 Lung Cancer back in Chicago hospital Sofia is at the end of her Chemotherapy for the day and the parents finish of talking about a certain topic.

"Babe why don't we talk about holidays and where we'd like to go as a family"Matt says. "Yes please babe"Gabby said. "Where would you like to go love"Matt said. "Anywhere love as long as we can dip our feet in the ocean and be together as a family"Gabby said. "I agree and I love the sound of dipping our toes in the ocean together as a family"Matt said. "Me too"Gabby said. "Let's get some ideas down then"Matt said. "Where do you want to go babe"Gabby asks. "I'm not sure baby"Matt said. "What about Hawaii babe"Gabby said. "Sounds romantic and wonderful"Matt said. "We can also look for other places later on when Antonio and Christie have left"Gabby said.

Over at The Casey Family Business Benny and Julie are finishing of out at the front when Antonio comes out and talks to Benny. "Julie you can go now and we'll see you tomorrow morning"Antonio says. "Thanks boss"Julie says as she leaves the building and walks to her car. "Benny can you be here for 8:45am tomorrow please"Antonio asks. "I'll be there boss"Benny says. "Thanks we'll see you tomorrow then"Antonio says. "Sure"Benny says. As Benny leaves the building Christie turns the computers off and puts the paperwork away in the cabinets turns the lights off and locks the offices door.

As Antonio and Christie lock all the doors to the business as they walk to there cars as Antonio meets Christie outside the store as he drops of Eva at home before joining Christie who's waiting at the store already. 10 minutes later after dropping Eva off Antonio arrives at the store and Christie and him walk into the store to grab the items that Matt and Gabby have asked for. "What are we grabbing from here"Christie asks. "We need to get 2 Honey Greek Yogurt 2 plain Greek Yogurts 2 packets of nuts not pistachios 8 Strawberry Fruit Pots 8 Apple Fruit Pots 2 pack of Diapers 1 bag of Diaper sacks. Both of there local magazines 8 bottles of there flavoured water healthy snacks 2 lots of fresh fruit healthy drinks and I want to throw a few surprises in there"Antonio said. "Fair enough let's get going"Christie said.

While Antonio and Christie are shopping over in Springfield hospital as Laverne Kidd has been in Theatre for over 6 hours and the surgeons are finishing off closing her chest before taking her off the bypass machine and sorting her out before wheeling her back into her recovery room and letting the family now...