Chapter 66

"Gabby theres still four bottles of milk in the fridge for the girls"Matt said. "Okay love but that won't last the rest of the day"Gabby said. "Why don't I feed Isabella as you connect Sofia for her feed then you can express some milk"Matt said. "Thats an agreement that will work"Gabby said. As Gabby goes to the fridge and gets two bottles of milk out one for Sofia and the other one for Isabella and as they both go over to the crib and as Gabby connects the food bag thats got the milk in from one of the bottles to Sofia's feeding tube as Matt picks up Isabella they both walk over to the sofa thats in there room and there daughters are in there arms as they get fed.

As Gabby and Matt are sitting down on the sofa holding their daughters as they're getting fed. "Sofía mamá te está alimentando papá está alimentando a tu hermana isabella ambos nos aseguraremos de que no les pase nada a ti ni a tu hermana gemela"Gabby said as Matt was kissing Sofia's head. "Gabby, fue dulce lo que acabas de decir"Matt said. "Gracias bebé"Gabby said while over at the Illinois River Correctional Centre brothers George and Frank visit their friend Ralph Finlay for an update on the plan to get revenge. "Hello Ralph"George says. "Is there any news about the plan"Ralph asked. "The plan is going ahead on Saturday"Frank said. 

"As we're taking in this place Ralph all were gonna say"George said. "What's that guys"Ralph said. "It involves her when we act as her boyfriend while the other one is the brother"Frank said."sounds like a plan guy"Ralph said. As visiting hours come to an end and the brothers leave the prison over at The Casey family business Benny Severide has arrived and as he walks in he notices that his son Kelly and daughter-in-law to be Stella is there with a young girl who he has no idea who she is yer. "Hello dad"Kelly said. "Long time no see"Benny said. "Hello Benny"Stella said. "Can we talk to you please dad"Kelly asks. "Of course we can"Benny says. "It's okay Rosie"Stella said. "I'll look after her"Shay said.

"Tell Stella that we'll be upstairs talking to Nancy"Shay says. "Will do Shay"Antonio said. As Shay and Rosie head up to see Nancy back in the office where Kelly Stella and Benny are in Stella gets a phone call from Jennifer. "It's your mom Kelly"Stella said. "It might be good news babe"Kelly said. As Stella answers the phone call from Jennifer who's over in Springfield hospital. "Kelly whats going on"Benny asks. "Dad hang on please"Kelly said. "Son today is the sixth day I've been covering for you and I would like an explanation please as to why"Benny asks. As Stella and Jennifer finish talking on their cells as Jennifer waits for news Stella tells Kelly and Benny what the call was all about.

"Babe what did my mom say"Kelly asked. "Your mom said that the doctors are worried about something"Stella said. "Who are they worried about"Kelly asked. "They're worried about Ray and Laverne hasn't woken up yet"Stella said. "Who's Ray and Laverne guys"Benny says. "Sorry dad Ray and Laverne are Stella and Rosie's Aunt and Uncle who are seriously ill in hospital over in Springfield where Rosie has been living since she was born"Kelly said. "Why don't you come over to ours tonight and we'll explain everything in full and we'll introduce you to Rosie"Stella said. "Yes please son"Benny said. As Benny stays at work Kelly and Stella are wondering where Rosie is. "Does anyone know where Rosie is"Stella asks. "She's gone upstairs with Shay to see Nancy"Antonio says. "She'll be fine Stella"Christie said.

"Why don't you two go home and we'll get Rosie to you later"Antonio says. "You sure"Kelly said. "We're sure Stella as you look exhausted"Christie said. "I could do with a nap guys"Stella said. "Thats it girl Rosie will be dropped off later"Kelly said. As Stella and Kelly leave the building and head to the car so they can drive home to get a well earn't rest and within 20 minutes later Kelly pulls up outside there house opens the car door for Stella and as they walk up to the house and when its unlocked Kelly opens it and as Stella walks in first and straight away she goes to her bedroom as Kelly goes and grabs there bags out of the trunk and when he enters the house and walks up to the bedroom he finds Stella sparked out right on top of there quilt.

As Stella takes a well earn't rest Kelly reflects on things while back at the hospital as Isabella and Sofia are now fast asleep in the crib and Gabby has managed to express 6 bottles of milk and there in the fridge at the back while Matt puts the pump on the side out of the way. "Babe why don't we relax together on the bed and we can talk about anything you want"Matt said. "Can we talk about what's happened today please"Gabby asks. "Of course we can love"Matt said. "We also need to do some shopping"Gabby said. "Don't you mean have a browse"Matt said. "Yes love"Gabby said while Nancy is knitting a lot of baby clothes and items such as Jackets Baby Grows Dresses Hats Socks and Blankets. "You have beautiful granddaughters ma'am"Rosie said. "Thanks Rosie"Nancy said.

As Gabby lies in between Matt's legs on the bed as there fingers interlock Gabby starts taking. "Matt today has been one of those days and I'm really exhausted"Gabby said. "What are you saying babe"Matt said. "For the next few days before Monday comes round I want it to be just be us four apart from the doctors and nurses"Gabby said. "I can arrange that babe"Matt said. As the clock now says 2:30pm and as Matt continues to talk to his wife Gabby falls asleep and Matt falls asleep straight away and with everyone asleep hoping they won't get disturbed for a while before Dr Weathers and the nurses arrive..