Chapter 38

They all arrive upstairs at the Maternity area and Stella walks up to the receptionist to check in. "Hello there what can I do for you"the receptionist asked. "My name is Stella Kidd and I've come for my appointment with Dr Sollen"Stella says. "I see your name and you're booked in"the receptionist said. "Thanks"Stella said as "why don't you take a seat and the doctors will be with you shortly"the receptionist said. As Stella takes a seat in the waiting room along with her fiance Kelly and sister Rosie as she drinks both bottles of water ready for her scan. how long more do we have to wait sis"Rosie asks. "We have to be patient"Stella says. "Rosie I know that you're excited but we're 10 minutes early"Kelly says. "Okay Kelly it's just that we haven't heard anything from Steph Mangel"Rosie said. "I know that we haven't heard anything"Kelly said. "Sis I'll give them a call later on today if we don't hear anything"Stella says as Rosie smiles.

As the clock now reads 9:30am and Dr Sollen comes out f her office and into the waiting room ready to call her next patient. "Stella Kidd"Dr Sollen says. "I'm here doctor"Stella says. "Old you come this way please Stella"Dr Sollen says. is it okay if my sister comes in too Dr"Stella asks. "Thats oaky"Doctor said. As Stella Rosie and Kelly walk with the Doctor to her room downstairs Gabby has finished breastfeeding Isabella and sofa who's now getting burped before they have there diapers changed and there clean clothes on hen the parents can sort themselves out. "Babe I wonder how Stella and Kelly are getting on at their appointment"Gabby asks. "Me too Kelly must be excited just like I was at every scan"Matt said. "Our girls look at them babe both dressed smartly and smiling"Gabby said. "Yes just how we like them let alone what our Sofia Rose is going through"Matt said. "I agree love"Gabby said.

back upstairs on the Maternity area Stella Rosie and Kelly all walk into Dr Sollen's room who closes the door behind them all. "Why don't you take a seat Stella"Dr Sollen says. As Stella takes a seat next to Dr Sollen's desk as Rosie and Kelly sit down on the chairs next to the bed waiting for the important bit. "Firstly I'm going to ask you questions take your blood pressure and weight then I'll do the one thing that every couple looks forward to"Dr Sollen says. "Is that the scan doctor"Rosie says. "Yes thats right"Doctor said. "Why don't we let the doctor talk to Stella Rosie"Kelly said. "I agree Kelly"Rosie said.

"Stella how have you been feeling lately"Dr Sollen asks. "I've been feeling like hell most days and I've been throwing up every morning"Stella said. "How's your appetite been"Dr asks. "Nothings changed apart from having weird cravings and eating more"Stella says. "I read up doctor that its called morning sickness and stops by 16 to 18 weeks"Kelly said. "Thats right Kelly"Dr Sollen said. "Is there anything you can recommend doctor"Stella said. "There is something that I can give you which can help you with nausea on long journeys"Dr says. "Anything to help doctor"Kelly said. "Is there anything else Stella before I write up the prescription"Dr Sollen asks. "There is something else doctor"Stella said. "Go ahead Stella"Dr says. "I'm not sure if it's related to the pregnancy or the accident that me and Shay was in"Stella says.

"What accident"Rosie asks. "We'll explain later Rosie"Kelly says. "Please do"Rosie says. "You can tell me anything Stella I am your doctor"Dr Sollen says. "Well I've been getting really bad headaches and some days I don't want to get out of bed"Stella said. "Let me check your BP and weight then once you're on the I can check you over and see how your baby is doing"Dr Sollen asks. As Stella gets her weight and blood pressure checked. "Stella your BP and weight are in tip top for this stage of your pregnancy"Dr Sollen says. "Thats good news doctor"Stella and Kelly both say. "Yes it is and Stella you can now get up and lie on the bed and pull your top up for me please'Dr Sollen says.

As Stella gets up and walks over to the bed with the help of fiancé Kelly who holds her hand. Stella are you having trouble walking"Dr Sollen says. "Yes my muscles in both of my legs don't want to cooperate and as I try and get up my legs give way"Stella says. "I'm going to move my hands over each one and I want you to tell me when it hurts you"Dr Sollen asks. "Okay doctor"Stella said.  "Can this be a sign of bad news doctor"Rosie asks. "Let's just see whats wrong before we jump to any conclusions"Dr says. "Yes doctor"all 3 say. As Doctor Sollen moves his hands down both legs he immediately thinks what this could be but he wants to be certain of his diagnosis. "Once we've seen your baby I'm going to ask you to sit back down as I take your bloods"Dr Sollen says. "Thats okay doctor"Stella says.

"Is it time to see my niece or nephew"Rosie asks. "Yes the time has come guys lest see how the little one's doing"Dr says. As Stella pulls her top up and as Kelly holds her hand their fingers lock and they immediately look at the screen. "Theres your babies guys"Dr says. "Wow sis that's my niece or nephew there"Rosie says. "Yes Rosie"Stella says. "We can't tell you what they are as they don't want to reveal themselves"Dr Sollen says. "Thats okay"Stella said. "How are they doing doctor"Kelly asks. "Everything is going well both have strong heart beats"Dr Sollen said. "Sis can you keep everything what you see on screen to yourself please we want to surprise all our friends"Stella says. "Of course sis"Rosie said. "Thanks sis"Stella said. anyway sis it's not my news to tell"Rosie said. "Everything's is good here's your pictures all I've got to do is take some bloods"doctor says. "Thanks for the pics"Kelly said. "Let's get this done doctor"Stella says as she wipes the gel of her stomach and goes and sits back down on the chair so the doctor can take her bloods.

"Now I've taken your bloods when the results come back I'll give you a call"doctor says. "Is there anything that Stella can take in the meantime"Kelly asks. "Here's your prescription"Dr Sollen says as she hands it over. "Thanks doctor"Stella says. As Stella Kelly and Rosie leave the Maternity area and head down to the pharmacy to get her prescription while downstairs twins Isabella and Sofia are dressed smartly and are now on the play mat as parents Gabby and Matt can get dressed into their clothes. "Babe what do you think"Gabby said. "You look great babe"Matt said. "Thanks babe you look great yourself"Gabby said. "Thanks babe"Matt said. "I'm just going to grab a fruit pot before we meet our friends do you want anything babe while I'm at the fridge"Gabby asks. "I'll have something later babe"Matt says as Sofia starts to cry so he goes over to the play mat and picks her up while Gabby picks her fruit pot and eats it.

While Matt picks up Sofia and as Gabby finishes her fruit pot she goes over to Isabella and takes her off the play mat they can now walk out their room and make their way to the waiting area at the beginning of the ward and as they walk there Sofia starts crying which makes her twin sister Isabella cry just like what twins do. As the Casey's approach the area Gabby notices that their best friends Stella and Kelly are already there waiting for their best friends Gabby and Matt and their nieces...