Sofia's First Chemo Session Part 4 Day 1

As they all approach the car as Kelly and Stella get in the back of the car as Mr Rogers get in the drivers side and then he makes the journey down to Firehouse 51 to get all 3 Trucks and the Ambo's figures from Chief Wallace Boden who's Battalion 25. "Hello Stella how are you doing"Mr Rogers asked. "I'm doing great thanks"Stella said. "Thats great news"Mr Rogers said. "Yes it is"Stella said. "Are you both helping Matt and Gabby out while they have time away together with the twins"Mr Rogers said. "You do know where they are"Kelly asks. "Yes I do know where they are"Mr Rogers said. "Have you heard anything else"Stella said. "Nothing guys"Mr Rogers said. "Well they'll be staying in hospital for a while"Stella said. "It can't be Matt and Gabby as I picked them up from the hotel and dropped them off"Mr Rogers said. "Sofia is being treated for Brain Cancer"Kelly and Stella both say. "Thats shocking news"Mr Rogers said.

As Mr Rogers drives to Firehouse 51 back at the hospital Gabby wrote a list of food shopping she messages it to her brother Antonio who's still at work on a 5 minute break. "Thanks sis for the list"Antonio said. "There is something else that we would like"Gabby asks. "What's that sis"Antonio said. "Our favourites from Laura's cafe"Gabby said. "Of course you can sis"Antonio said. "Thanks bro"Gabby said. "I'll message you when we arrive at the hospital it will be after 5pm tho"Antonio said. "That's okay"Gabby said. As the two siblings said there goodbyes Antonio then calls his wife to give her the heads up as now the doctor has left Gabby and Matt after he dealt with Sofia to check on his other patients.

"Babe I'll go out later and see Antonio and Laura after 5pm"Gabby said. "Thats good love you ought to see them both"Matt said. "Can we sit together with the girls"Gabby asks. "Do you want me to go and pick Sofia up from her cot"Matt asks. "Yes please love I'm going to go and grab Isabella then and I want to sit down on the sofa as they lie on our stomach til its there food time"Gabby said. "I'd love that babe"Matt said. As Matt goes and gets Sofia from her cot as Gabby gets her twin sister Isabella from her rocking chair and as they both walk over to the sofa and they both lie down and place there daughters on their chest. "Look at our girls"Matt said. "I know babe"Gabby said. "They're holding hands"Matt said. "It's very adorable"Gabby said. As Matt agrees.

As Matt and Gabby enjoy sometime together with heir daughters before the doctor comes in again and when it's time for Isabella's next feeding time. As Matt is holding Sofia on his chest who's currently undergoing her first chemotherapy day since the doctors discovered a brain tumour after she had a MRI scan when she was rushed in here on the evening of the 14th. As Doctors Halstead and Manning treated her when the paramedics brought her in and then when Doctor Tremble and Doctor Halstead operated on Sofia Rose Casey. "Why don't we put the girls necklaces on them before we talk to Heather tonight"Gabby said. "Thats a good idea love"Matt said.

As Mr Rogers pulls up outside Firehouse 51 where I see that Truck 81 Engine 51 Squad 3 and Ambo 61 are out but Battalion 25 is home. When Mr Rogers parks the car so Stella and myself can climb out and we can then walk straight inside so I can talk to Chief Wallace Boden about work. "Thanks Mr Rogers"Stella said. "Thats ok"Mr Rogers said. "Hopefully this won't take long"Kelly said. "Take all the time you need you want to do justice for Matt and Gabby don't you"Mr Rogers said. "Yes I do Mr Rogers"Kelly said. "Why don't we go inside then"Stella said. "You're right Stella we better go in just in case he has to go on a call"Kelly said. As Kelly and Stella walk they bump into Donna and Terrance. "Hi guys Boden's in his office"Donna says. "Thanks Donna"Kelly said.

Kelly's POV

I'm shaking all over as I walk into Firehouse 51 where I've worked for over 10 years and where I met my fiance who's currently expecting our first child next year. I don't know why I'm shaking all I can think of is because I'm stepping in for my boss who's also my best friend who's dealing with some really important family business. I can't let Matt down or myself down as I've promised him that The Family Business will be in safe hands.

Stella's POV

As I hold hands with my fiance as I get ready to walk Im to Firehouse 51 the first time since the accident happened on July 26th which was the last time I was on shift here nearly two months ago i need to breathe and relax as I promised Gabby that I will fill in for her.

As Gabby and Matt takes out the new necklaces that Heather and the boys have brought them as Kelly and sella walk through the firehouse and they walk through and see all the pictures on the walls as they approach the Chief's office they find his door open. "Hello Kelly hello Stella'Chief said. "We've come for the figures that ended last month"Kelly asks...