Why My Boys

"What's happening with my boys"the mother asks. "We can't tell if they're suffering internally until he doctors examine them both"Rafferty said. "How old are the boys"Chout asked. "The one wearing the red jacket is 4 years old ad the one wearing the grey jacket is 9 nearly 10 years old"the mother says. "Why don't you come with us and we'll meet you there with your other son"Campbell says. As the two boys are in the back of the ambulances and before the mother jumps in the back of Ambulance 96 there's something thats got to be done. "Thank you very much sir"the mother says. "You're welcome ma'am I was just doing what needed to be done"Benny said. "Glad you was with them"the mother says. "Hope your sons make a full recovery and here's my details"Benny said. "Thanks for everything"the mother says as she gets in the back of the ambulance.

As Chout drives the 9 year old boy while Foster drives the 4 year old and on the 10 minute journey with sirens and lights going the 9 year old hearts suddenly stops and his BP rises. "Chout can you pulll over please"Rafferty asks. "What's going on Rafferty"Chout asks. "His BP is sky high and we need to intubate"Rafferty said as Chout says over his radio. "Foster you go ahead we'll be right behind you"Chout said. "Got it Chout"Foster said as she drives past them. "Chout I need help please"Rafferty asks. "What do you want me to do"Chout asks. "Can you straighten the trachea while I tube him"Rafferty says.

10 minutes later after Rafferty intubate the 9 year old boy Foster and Chout arrive at the hospital. "What have we got here"Maggie asks. "Brothers"Foster says. "Campbell what have we got here"Maggie says. "4 year old boy badly beaten up by a gang of teenagers"Campbell says. "Trauma Bay 3"Maggie says "will do Maggie"Foster says as they wheel the boy into the bay. "Choi Rhodes your with me Halstead Manning Trauma Bay 3"Maggie says. "Maggie this is the 4 year olds boys bother we had to intubate him on route"Rafferty said. "Trauma Bay 3 lady why don't you come here while the doctors treat your boys"Maggie says. "They were both beaten and kicked by a group of teenagers"Foster says.  "Is there anyone else I can call for you ma'am"Maggie says. "My husband"the mother says. "I'll call him for you"Maggie says.

When Benny Severide left the scene of the accident after witnessing an awful sight after a group of teenagers beat up two boys for no reason as Christie and Antonio are wondering why the recorder is not doing its job so Stella messages her father-in-law to be. "Hello Benny how's it going"Stella asks. "I've not arrived at Firehouse 66 as I witnessed an accident I'll tell you all about it tonight"Benny says. "Speak soon"Stella says. "Benny has witnessed an accident as I heard the sirens when I was in the garden"Stella says. "At least we know that he's not skiving"Kelly says. 'Kelly your dad knows what to do Matt and Gabby must have faith in him"Stella says as Shay walks inside. "Can we talk outside in the garden please"Shay asks. "Of course"Stella says.

As Stella and Shay leave the building and head outside to the garden to have a girly chat as the clock now reads 11:30am and Benny Severide parks outside on the side of the road near Firehouse 66 and once Benny's turned the engine off he steps out of his  car. He knows whats got to be done so he watches the road and as it's clear he crosses the road. As Benny approaches the firehouse he notices something straight away which could be part of the reason why 66 is not doing well as the recorder starts to record...