Sofia's Fifth Chemo Session Part 7 and Kidnapping Violet Part 22

"Hello there my name is Sergeant Hank Voight and I've come to see the Casey's"Voight asked. "Do they know you're here"the nurse asks. "Yes Matt Casey has asked me to come"Voight said. "Let me buzz you in Sergeant"the nurse says. As the nurse lets Sergeant Voight through the ward and as he sits down Matt and Gabby walk through carrying Isabella and Sofia in there arms and as they sit down on the chairs opposite the Sergeant they start talking. "Hello guys how's Sofia doing"Voight asked. "She's coping well she's being sick at the moment"Matt said. "She's been experiencing bad withdrawal symptoms"Gabby said. "She's a fighter just like us two"Matt said. "I was shocked when I saw your name appear on my cell"Voight said as Gabby and Matt ware holding their twins on their chests.

"What can I do for you both"Voight asked. "I want to know what you're doing to find Violet"Matt asks. "We know who's kidnapped her"Voight said. "Frank and George are not getting a single penny from us there not getting there hands on me and theres no way that Ralph is getting out of prison"Matt said. "Don't worry Matt I'm not going to let that happen"Voight said. "We saw the video that was sent to the News Team and we noticed that they injected something into Violet"Gabby said. "Yes we found two syringes at the site where she was kidnapped and we found that Violet is getting injected with Scopolamine"Voight said.  "What's next with the case"Matt said. "Well we've got the places where they hide the number plate car type people who they know and the family of the two"Voight said. "How close are you to catching them"Gabby asks.

"We've got everyone on the case"Voight said. "Thats good"Matt and Gabby both say. "Don't worry guys they'll slip up and make a mistake"Voight said. "When you've found Violet can you let us know straight away please"Matt said. "Will do guys"Voight said. "We need help and advice "Gabby said. "Why don't you talk to your sister and brother"Voight said. "We've FaceTime them as we found out last about Violet"Matt said. "And as of whats happened Matt only wants to talk to them about work"Gabby said. "Thats understandable tho why she did it"Voight said. "I do but she was hoping that we wouldn't find out"Matt said. "I know what it feels like tho having a loved one going through Cancer"Voight said. "How do you know"Matt and Gabby both ask.

"My wife died from Ovarian Cancer"Voight said. "I'm soo sorry to hear that you went through that"Matt said. "Thanks Matt"Voight said. "How did you all cope"Gabby asked. "Justin was young so he didn't really understand and for myself if I remember I was trying to stay focus with work"Voight said. "It feels wrong tho when you've got a child thats ill"Matt said. "I understand"Voight said. "We've all been ill at one point"Gabby said. "True"Voight said. As Voight Gabby and Matt carry on taking they don't realise what the time is or how long that they've been talking for and as Gabby breastfeeds Isabella as Sofia is being tube fed the twins are eating.

While Isabella and Sofia are getting there milk over at District 21 Erin Lindsay and Jay Halstead have finished work and as they gather there things together Kim Burgess wants to talk with Erin Lindsay. "Lindsay can I have a word please"Burgess said. "No problem Burgess"Lindsay said. "I'll be outside in the car waiting"Halstead said as he left the building. "What's up Burgess"Lindsay asks. "You can tell me anything"Burgess said. "I'm fine really Burgess"Lindsay said. "I know we're all worried about Violet"Burgess said. "Yes thats what's worrying it me"Lindsay said. "You know that you can talk to me about anything"Burgess said. "Thanks I better not keep Jay waiting"Lindsay said. "Ok Lindsay have a goodnight"Burgess said. "Will do and have a good night too"Lindsay said.

As Lindsay Halstead Ruzek Olinksy Atwater and Burgess all leave the District as Voight finishes with Gabby and Matt at the hospital...