Chapter 35

As Stella and Rosie walk into the florist and the first thing they do is have a look round the shop before they walk upto the counter.  "Sis what flowers are we getting"Rosie asks. "I've already put them by"Stella says. "Okay sis"Rosie says. "Hello there what can I do for you two ladies"the shop assistant says. "I phoned the other day"Stella says. "What's the name please"the shop assistant asks. "Stella Kidd"Stella says. "I'll just go and have a look out the back I won't be long"the shop assistant says. As he goes in the back room and as he finds the order and he comes out with two big bunches of different colour flowers. "How much"Stella asks. "That will be $18 dollars please"the shop assistant says. "Thank you"Stella says as she pays by card. "Thank you very much ladies"the shop assistant says. 

As Rosie and Stella leave the flower shop and gets back in the car and then Kelly drives back home so they can drop off Rosie's belongings. 10 minutes later Kelly pulls up at the house and they all walk inside. "Let me take your bags for you Rosie"Kelly says. "Thanks Kelly"Rosie says. "You're welcome"Kelly says as he carries the bags through to her room. "Your room is this way"Kelly says. "Thanks guys for doing this"Rosie said. "You don't need to thank me sis we're family and thats what family does"Stella says. "I've missed you sis"Rosie said. "I've missed you too"Stella said.  "Stella haven't we be getting to the cemetery"Kelly said. "Yes"Stella said.

As Stella Kelly and Rosie leave the house and make the journey to the cemetery while Christie and Violet are on their way to Springfield as Antonio and Benny leave work and make their way back home. "Thanks for today Benny"Antonio said. "Thats okay"anything for our family"Benny said. "Thats right Benny"Antonio said. "Have a great evening and weekend Antonio"Benny said. "You too Benny"Antonio said. "See you Monday"Benny said as he walked to his car and Antonio did the same once he's locked up all the doors for the weekend just what his wife is doing over at the cafe.

While Antonio drives the 20 minute journey home where his kids Eva and Diego have arrived home from school and where his mother has cooked food for the weekend. "Hey mother"Antonio said. "How was your day at work son and what about yours kids at school"Camila said. "Work was busy as always especially stepping in for Gabby and Matt"Antonio said. "Nan school was okay glad that we've got a week of now"Eva says. "School was boring"Diego says. "I was wondering f you want to see how the family business is ran for a couple of days"Antonio says. "You mean like work experience"Diego says. "Yes son"Antonio said. "Will Violet be there"Eva asks. "I suppose she will be"Antonio said. "Kids why don't you freshen up ready for when your mum gets home"Camila said. "Yes nan"they both say. While Antonio Eva and Diego freshen up Laura walks in 10 minutes later.

As Kelly Stella and Rosie walk up to the grave that reads Jonathon Liam Kidd who died unexpectedly husband to Maxine Leah Kidd brother to Raymond and a great father forever missed and as they talk about things while standing in don't of the grave the two sisters place the two bunches of flowers among the empty vases helped by Kelly who then cuddles both of the girls as Gabby and Matt's visitors are now coming over the next few days as the clinic had a late delivery which meant everyone's appointments was delayed by 1 hour. Back at the grave Stella and Rosie are being comforted by Kelly. "It's okay to cry girls"Kelly said as he put his arm round Stella and the other one round Rosie. "Thanks Kelly"Rosie said. "Thanks love"Stella said.

While they reflect on what they've lost Asa family by being at the grave then 10 minutes later they leave the cemetery and head to the cafe for the family meal just as Antonio Laura Camila Eva and Diego are all ready dressed and leave the house and they all get in the car and Antonio drives off to the cafe where Kelly Stella and Rosie are going to. "Dad when can we visit Auntie Gabby and Uncle Matt"Eva asks. "Next time I take some food for them"I'll take you and your brother"Antonio said. "Thanks dad"Eva says. "Where are we eating dad"Diego says. "At our normal place"Antonio says. "Laura how was your day today"Camila asked. "Work was busy we sold everything that we made today"Laura said. "Thats great news Laura"Camila said. "My colleagues are in the next few days"Laura said. "Thats great news"Antonio said.

Its now 6pm and Antonio Laura Camila Eva and Diego all turn up and they walk in and the waiter walks them to there table as there all given a menu each. "Here's your table and your menus"the waitress says. "Thanks"they all say. "I'll give you a bit of time before I come back and take your order"waitress says.

As the Dawson family have a look at the menu Antonio notices Kelly Stella and a girl walk in and they wait at the front for the waitress to come over. "Hello there I've got a table booked"Stella says. "What name is it under"the waitress says. "It's under the name Severide"Stella says. "If you would come this way"the waitress says....