Chapter 46

"Theres no easy way to tell you this but your Uncle's tests reveal that not only has he got stage 2 Skin Cancer but he's got Stage 3 Lung Cancer"doctor says. "What are you saying doctor"Stella asks. "When we looked at his blood results over the past few that his health has been deteriorating for a while"doctor says. "Please doctor"they all say. "Rosie you said that your uncle was feeling under the weather lately"doctor says. "Yes thats right"Rosie says. "Before Friday did he say anything else"doctor asks. "Nothing else as I left before he got up for work or he left before me"Rosie said. "Thanks guys"doctor says. "Can you tell how much time he's got left"Kelly asks. "We're not exactly sure right now but we've started reducing his breathing medicine and he should be starting to wake up soon then we'll ask him"doctor says. "Okay doctor"Kelly says.

"Guys when they both wake up will they be able to leave the hospital and go home"Rosie asks. "Let's take it one step at a time ladies"Mangel says. "How long will it take for them both to wake up now we know what's wrong with them doctor"Jennifer asks. "Your Uncle as started his treatment for his Cancer's this morning but for your Auntie is a different story"doctor said. "We've given her medication hopefully that it will keep her stabilised"Mangel said. "Thanks guys for letting us know and what shall we do to keep them in good spirits"Jennifer asks. "Theres a few things that you can do for them apart from staying here"doctor says. "Anything guys"they all say.

Jennifer's POV

As I arrived at the hospital to support my son daughter-in-law and her sister Rosie I couldn't believe what I was haring let along seeing but I had to be here for my family as Stella is carrying my first grandchild in the new year. My daughter-in-law and her sister need me around as a mother figure as there mom died when they were very young.

Stella's Dream

It's a freezing cold morning and as Stella is 28 weeks pregnant and with Kelly at work Stella gets some visitors for the day. "Morning Cindy morning Donna"Stella said. "How's your day going"Donna asks. "I'm good thanks ready for our day in Springfield"Stella said. "Thats right we're off to see your Uncle and Auntie for your pre-baby shower"Cindy said. "Why don't you get ready we're leaving in 15 minutes"Donna said. As Stella goes to her bedroom and as she opens her wardrobe she looks through her clothes she immediately puts her hands on a cardigan a t-shirt and good loose bottoms. While Stella gets ready Cindy and Donna gets all the stuff out for the mom to be needs to wear.

Gabby's Dream

Its two weeks before Christmas and as were in hospital for Sofia's recent check up before her last chemo session. "I don't feel well babe"Gabby said. "Let me check your forehead babe"Matt said. "Yes please"Gabby says. As Matt checks his wife's forehead before she has to rush off to the restroom. "Gabby why don't you have a lie down and maybe have sleep"Matt said. "I can't have a sleep now Isabella needs a feed and Sofia's doctor will be round with our daughter's recent scan results"Gabby said. "Ok then babe why don't we do a deal"Matt said. "Okay babe go ahead"Gabby said. "Once Isabella's been fed and Sofia's doctor has been round you either have a sleep or speak to your doctor"Matt said. "Thats a fair point"Gabby said. "Well here's Isabella babe she's ready for her milk"Matt said as he passed her over. "Hey baby are you ready for mommy's milk"Gabby said as Isabella was kicking her legs...