Sofia's Fourth Chemo Session Part 2 Day 4

As Stella sits down at the bottom or Rosie's bed as Stella is trying to understand and help Rosie. "Rosie why don't you tell me why you've been crying"Stella says. "I'm going to be all alone when Ray and Laverne dies"Rosie says. "Look at me Rosie"Stella says. As Rosie looks a Stella. "Rosie you'll never be alone"Stella says. "I miss our parents"Rosie says. "I know Rosie I miss them too"Stella says. "Uncle Ray and Aunt Laverne are the only family I've known my whole life"Rosie said. "I've been around sis but not how I wanted to be but from now on that going to change I promise Rosie"Stella said. "Can we go and see them now please sis"Rosie said. "Of course we can sis"Stella said. "Can we talk more in the car when we leave the hospital at lunch time please"Rosie said.

As Stella and Rosie make their way downstairs and out to the car where Kelly and Jennifer are waiting. "Sorry guys for waiting"Rosie says. "Thats okay"Jennifer says. "Is everything okay girls"Kelly says. "I got a bit emotional thats all and got a bit overwhelmed"Rosie says. "I'll explain later babe when it's just the 3 of us"Stella said. "Let's go now to the hospital"Kelly says. "Yes please Kelly"Rosie says as Kelly drives his family to the hospital while back in Chicago hospital Doctor Weathers arrives at Sofia Rose Casey's room. "Hello doctor I've expressed some milk for Sofia the three bottles are in the fridge ready to be dome"Gabby says. "Thanks I'll sort them out once we've administered the chemo drugs to Sofia"Dr Weathers said.

"Morning Matthew"Dr Weathers said. "Good morning Doctor"Matt said. "Where's Sofia right now guys"Doctor Weathers asks as Nurses Fairway and Langhan arrive with the chemo drugs for Sofia. "Morning everyone"Fairway and Langhan both say. "Morning"Gabby and Matt both say. "So wheres our patient today"both nurses asks. "She's with her twin sister on there play mat"Matt says. "Can she stay there when you administer her drugs to her"Gabby asks. "It's best that we administer Sofia her chemotherapy drugs either one of you holding her on your chest or on a flat surface"Fairway said. "She can go back on the play mat once we've done it"Langhan said. "Thats a good idea ladies"Dr Weathers says.

"Sweetie are you ready for Sofia"Matt said. "I'm ready babe"Gabby said. As Matt goes over to the play mat and picks up Sofia. "Sofía mami te quiere, volverás aquí junto a tu hermana antes de que te des cuenta"Matt said. "Gracias Matt, Sofía mamá te tiene ahora"Gabby said. "Carmustine is ready doctor"Fairway said. "I've got her tight doctor"Gabby says. "Here's the drugs doctor"Fairway said as she handed it over. "We've got her hands in the air and legs are down flat doctor"Langhan said. As Doctor Weathers opens up the chemo port and administers 0.75mg of Carmustine. "0.75mg of Carmustine administered"Doctor Weathers says. "We've got it doctor"Fairway said and Langhan agreed as she wrote it down in Sofia's notes.

"We'll be back later to have a chat with you two"Doctor says. "Thanks Doctor"Matt and Gabby both say. As Gabby holds onto Sofia for a bit before placing her back down next to her twin sister Isabella on there play mat while back Springfield Kelly Jennifer Rosie and Stella have arrived at the hospital and as Kelly lets the sisters out to go inside and head straight to there Aunt and Uncle's room while Kelly parks the car. "What's going on"Rosie and Stella both ask. "We've been waiting for you to come in"Doctor Mangel says. "Sorry it's my fault"Rosie says. "Theres someone here to talk to you"Mangel says...