Stella's Past/Childhood Part 1

It's now Friday September the 24th and while Gabby and Matt are cuddling up together as the twins have just been fed burped and changed their diapers and clothes as Stella is crying. "Babe whats wrong"Kelly asks. "I don't usually talk about it not even to Dawson especially considering today"Stella says. "I'm here you can talk to me"Kelly says. "When I thought that when I'd become a mom myself I'd have my parents around"Stella said. ""Why don't you tell me about them babe"Kelly said.

Stella's POV Part 1

"Well babe my parents was called Jonathan and Maxine and when I was 15 they became pregnant with my sister Rosie and after my birthday and when my mom was 7 months pregnant my parents was involved in a horrific car crash. I was at school when all this happened.

"Babe can you remember what happened let alone you was at school"Kelly said. "Yes I do love"Stella said. "Are you ready to continue"Kelly said. "Yes love once I've got a drink please"Stella asks. 'Of course love"Kelly said as he went to the kitchen to get the drinks and once he's made them he walks back to the living room with the drinks. "Thanks babe"Stella said.

Stella's POV Part 2

It was November the 30th and at 9:30am as I was about to start my lessons I was called into the headmasters office I thought I was getting told of but when I arrived there my Aunt Laverne and Uncle Ray was waiting for me to arrive the next thing that I was told was that my parents was in the hospital as they was involved in a car crash and that its touch and go and we needed to get to the hospital and my parents and my unborn sister lives was in the balance. When we all got to the hospital my parents was being seen to. I was walking up and down the room and as I was a 15 year old teenager I couldn't believe what I was about to face if the worst was to happen to myself my aunt and uncle. We had to wait what felt like ages.

"Babe why don't you take a break before we leave for work"Kelly said. "Love I want to continue please otherwise I'll never be able to talk about it"Stella said. "Fair enough babe I'll let just let Christie know that I'll be in later before the meeting"Kelly said. "Thats a good idea babe"Stella said as Kelly got his cell phone out and messaged Christie. "What happened next babe"Kelly said.

Stella's POV Part 3

"While we was waiting for news about my parents and my unborn sister I was not only pacing up and down I was a bag of nerves. Finally after waiting for about 20 minutes the doctors arrived with news about my dad mom and unborn sister. "Doctor have you come with news"Stella asks. "Yes we have"doctor says. "Doctor can you please not keep us in the dark any longer"Stella said. At this point there was two doctors and a nurse was in the room giving my aunt uncle and myself the news and I was crying the whole time and my hands and feet was shaking.

"Baby why happened next"Kelly asks...