Kidnapping Violet Part 4

It's now 6am the next day and as Gabby and Matt have just fed there girls and fall back asleep as the news comes in. 'Breaking News CEO Matthew Casey's 13 year old niece is still missing after being kidnapped yesterday at 9am from the bus station were urgently asking for witnesses to come forward and speak to District 21'While over at the Halstead's Lindsay is being sick as she realises that she's going to have this morning sickness for a while as her boyfriend's is holding her hair back. "Erin Lindsay we've gone through all of these files and not a single piece of evidence that can help us find Violet"Halstead said. "What about looking up the name Ralph Finlay"Lindsay said. "Thats the guy who shot Matt twice"Halstead said. "It's worth a try"Lindsay said. "I suppose"Halstead said.

As Erin Lindsay stops being sick for a while her and Jay Halstead get on with finding out any information on Ralph Finlay. "We need to find Violet"Lindsay said. "She'll be found by our colleagues"Halstead said. "I can't sit here and do nothing"Lindsay said. "I know what you mean but you've got another job to do now"Halstead said. "Yes babe"Lindsay said. "Keep healthy and keep our twins safe until they're born"Halstead said. "Correct I'll make sure that I keep fit and stay healthy for our twins but we can't keep it away from our boss tho any longer"Lindsay said. "I think you're right Lindsay he needs to now"Halstead said. "Talk more about it later"Lindsay said as she had to rush off back to the restroom.

As Erin Lindsay is being sick again Frank and George have Violet Jordan in the back of there car and as there at an abandoned building with no CCTV footage and before they drive off to the next abandoned building George gives Violet another shot of Scopolamine. "That will give us another 24 hours of time"George said. "Yes it will"Frank said. As they take another picture of Violet for her parents to see. "Ralph shouldn't be in prison thats why we've kidnapped his niece Violet in return for her release they give us money"Frank said. "I wonder why he's not responding to our pictures of Violet"George said.  "If he doesn't get back to us by tonight we'll have to take it up a notch"Frank said. "For sure as we can't let Matthew Casey win for what he's done to our family"Frank said.

As Violet is in the trunk after being given 3 lots of Scopolamine her family are really worried as Louis Martina is working on some food. "Nancy I'm doing breakfast"Martina said. "I'lll help you Martina"Nancy said. As Nancy helps Louis Martina with making the food as they talk. "How are you all coping with everything Nancy"Martina asks. "Its been hard as they're worried about Violet"Nancy said. "You know that I'm here to cook and Mr Rogers is here to drive everyone around"Martina said. "I know that we've got people around us to help us"Nancy said as the breakfast was made and dished up. "Breakfast is ready"Martina said.

As the clock now says 8:30am and at Firehouse 51 everyone is talking about one thing thats on everyone's mind. "Can I have everyone's attention please"Boden says. "Yes boss we're listening"Jones said. "Has there been any news about Violet"Fritz asks. "Give our Chief a chance to tell us"Cruz said. "Guys I just want to know if my niece has been found"Fritz said. "Before the bells go off just look at your surroundings and keep a look out for Violet  as she's not been found yet"Boden said. "Yes boss"they all say. As they try and eat there breakfast the bells go off for Truck 81 Engine 51 Squad 3 Ambo 61 Battalion 25 Pub Fire 2840 Falcott Way not sure on the amount of casualties.

As Truck 81 and Ambo 61 arrive at the scene 10 minutes later after they received the call as Brett and Foster starts to get Triage ready as Ambo 121 Squad 3 Engine 51 and Batalllion 25 arrive 5 minutes later. As Lieutenant Herman gets the team organised. "Cruz Otis you do the back Fritz your'e with me Squad you do the floors above please"Herman sad. "Yes Herman let's go"Clarke said. As Clarke Mills Tony and Capp head upstairs to check the bedrooms as Cruz and Otis check the back of the pub while Fritz and Herman check the front of the pub as everyone goes inside the building as Mills and Tony goes in one of the bedrooms theres a couple that's being escorted by Tony as Clarke and Capp head to the next bedroom and theres three people in there and Mills goes to help Clarke and Capp as theres 1 adults thats collapsed in the bathroom.

"I'm on my way guys"Mills said. As the two teenagers are lead by Clarke downstairs as the adult male who has fallen over and can't move is being helped by Capp and Mills as they carry him downstairs ready for Ambo 121 to take over while downstairs theres two children that are being carried out by Herman and Fritz who carry them over to Ambo 61. "Is that everyone accounted for"Boden asks. "Just the cook"the owner said. "Chief Otis and Cruz are in the back"Capp says. "Herman Capp lets go back inside"Boden said. "We'll call for another ambulance"Jones said. "This is Ambo 61 to Maine can we have another ambulance to our location please"Brett asks. "Ambulance dispatched"Maine said. "Jones can you get the oxygen out and give it to the teenagers please"Foster said.

Its now been over 24 hours since Violet's been kidnapped and as Benny arrives at The Casey Family Business  to find that it's all locked up with no sign on it and as Christie comes down from the house to see who's arrived and its only fellow worker Benny Severide. "Hi Benny what can I do for you today"Christie asks. "I was wondering if you want me to come in tomorrow and do that Firehouse that we had no luck doing last week"Benny asks. "Yes please Benny if you come in tomorrow morning at 9am"Christie says. "No problem"Benny said as the twins are both now crying which wakes their parents up from a good sleep. "Morning babe looks like our girls need us both"Gabby said...