Kidnapping Violet Part 1

As Jasmine Leina and Georgia notice that there best friends purse is on the ground along with two syringes but no sign of Violet. "What shall we do"they all say. "Is everything okay ladies"a woman asks. "We'll be fine thanks anyway"Leina said. While the three friend contact someone they can trust trust from the hospital Frank and George Steine have kidnapped Violet as soon as Mr Rogers left the bus station and George has already driven out of town and have stopped somewhere to get gas. "George how long will the drugs that we've given Violet last"Frank asks. "I can't remember"George said. "We need to keep her like this for as long as possible until we get to an abandoned place"Frank said.

"We've given her 0.25mg of Scopolamine"George says. "That should keep her like that for at least 24 hours and more"Frank said as George stops at the nearest gas station to where they are while back with the three friends  Jasmine has already called April Sexton and as there best friend Violet has been kidnapped now for the past 30 minutes Nurse Sexton has arrived at the bus station right where it all went down. "Jasmine whats wrong as you sounded upset on the call earlier"Sexton said. "We didn't know who else to call as most of the family are already dealing with something"Georgia said. "Doesn't this belong to Violet"Sexton said. "Yes they do"Leina said. "We found these two syringes right next to her purse"Jasmine said.

"You've called the right person tho"Sexton said. "We didn't know what to do"Georgia said. "I'm going to call Sergeant Voight as he'll know what to do"Sexton said. "Okay"all 3 say. While Sexton dials the number in for Voight who's at the District in his office as his cell goes off and its April Sexton on the end."Hello April what can I do for you"Voight asks. "I need you and your team to come out to the bus station where I'll explain it all to you"Sexton said. "We'll be there shortly April"Voight said. "Thanks"Sexton said. As April stays with Jasmine Leina and Georgia.

Hank Voight walks out of his office and talks to his team. "Boss whats up"Burgess asks. ""April Sexton has phoned me we all need to get to the bus station"Voight said. "This has got to be our case for the day"Ruzek said. "We need to go boss"Atwater said. "Let's go then"Voight said. As Voight Bugess Atwater Olinksy and Ruzek head to there cars and make the 15 minute journey from District 21 to the bus station where April is waiting with Georgia Leina and Jasmine while at the Jordan house where Christie and Jim are enjoying each others company without knowing what there daughter Violet is going through.

"I hope Violet is enjoying herself with her friends"Jim says. "Violet won't be home til tomorrow afternoon"Christie said. "Thats good then Christie why don't I take you out for the day"Jim says. "Can we go out tonight as mum needs help to go through something for Monday"Christie said.  "Thats no problem Christie"Jim says while over at the hospital with parents Gabby and Matt as there daughters are trying to smile for the first time as Voight Burgess Ruzek Atwater and Olinksy arrive at the scene of the kidnapping. "Hello April thanks for calling us"Voight said as the team tapes off the scene.

"Hello there my name is Kim Burgess and this is my boss Hank Voight can you tell us what you know please girls"Burgess asks. "Well I called out to our friend and as I got no answer from her I then noticed her purse along with these two syringes"Jasmine said. "What about you two girls"Voight asked. "We didn't see anything apart form cars and buses driving away from the town doing there own business"Leina said. "What do you want us to do"Olinksy asked. "Can you and Atwater go und these sops and see if theres any CCTV footage and for the bus station"Voight said. "Yes boss we're onto it"Atwater said. 

"We need someone to go round and tell Christie Jim Gabby and Matt"Ruzek said. "Not until we have some solid information as we don't want to upset Matt and Gabby in hospital with there poorly daughter Sofia"Voight said as over the road Antonio Dawson sees everything thats happening and he walks over to them and starts talking. "Hello Hank whats here"Antonio said. "Theres a 13 year old gone missing"Voight said as he showed him a pic of who's gone missing. "Thats Violet Jordan our family"Antonio said. "I know that she's family"Voight said. "Does the family know"Antonio said. "Not yet Antonio"Voight said. "If it was Gabby and Matt to be told I want to be the one to tell them"Antonio said. "Fair point"Voight said.

As Frank and George are far away from the bus station across the freeway with an unconscious Violet in the trunk off their car as they've knocked her out cold with Scopolamine with bag round her head as they've taken a picture of her and who would they send the picture to when there ready for the next part of there plan as the clock now reads 12pm now and with Violet unconscious as Frank and George get a message on what to do next in a kidnapping and apart from having false number plates and keeping your victim knocked out is acting normal.

As Jim messages Violet unknown to him that Voight and his team have it with them. "Violet when you can message your dad back"Jim says...