Sofia's Third Chemo Session Part 6 Day 3

While Gabby is holding Sofia as she continues to be sick she presses the alarm button for the doctor ad nurses to enter. While Matt feeds Isabella mommy's milk and Dr Weathers and Nurse Fairway enter the room as Christie and Violet arrive back home. "It's good to be home mom"Violet said. "I agree love"Christie said. "I miss dad already mom"Violet said. "Hell be back home before the weekend"Christie said. "Welcome back guys how was it"Antonio asked. "Thanks boss"Christie said. "How was the weekend and hows Jim doing"Antonio asked.  "Jims great Antonio"Christie said. "The weekend was awesome it was great to see my dad and family"Vi said "vi why don't you go upstairs and let your grandma know that we've arrived home"Christie said. "Yes mom I will go and let grandma know"Violet said.

While Violet goes upstairs to see Nancy as her mom talks to Antonio. "Christie work is going okay"Antonio said. "Benny hows the latest Firehouse going"Christie asked. "Firehouse 40 has been done the paperwork is in the folder"Benny says. "Which Firehouse is next on the list"Christie asks. "Firehouse 20 is left to do"Benny says. "When's that getting done Benny"Christie asks. "Don't worry it's getting done Wednesday"Benny says. "Thanks Benny"Christie said. "How was your weekend"Benny asks. "It was great thanks Benny how's Kelly doing"Christie said. "Him and Stella are in Springfield dealing with personal family matters"Benny says. "When will they be back home Benny"Christie says. "I'm not sure Christie"Benny says. "Thanks Benny for helping out at the moment"Christie said.

"Antonio have you spoken to Stella or Kelly"Christie asks. "Not since Friday"Antonio said. "Antonio why don't you update me on everything and not just work once I've spoken to Kelly to let him know that I'm back home"Christie said. "Will do boss"Antonio said. While Kelly is at the hospital while supporting his fiancé and sister-in-law to be as they're trying to get there head round whats happening to there Aunt and Uncle his cell phone goes off and it s Christie's name that pops up. "Hello Christie did you get my message from my dad"Kelly says. "Yes I got the message today"Christie said. "How are you and Violet doing"Kelly asks. "Were both good thanks it was great to get away"Christie said. "We're not sure when we'll be back at the moment"Kelly said "thats okay Kelly family comes first but just promise me something tho"Christie asks. "Anything Christie"Kelly asks. "When you and Stella come down that you'll pop in to see us all"Christie said. "Of course and my dad's stepping in for me at the moment"Kelly said. "Thats okay as he's a former firefighter"Kelly says. "I've got to go now and catch up with Antonio"Christie said. "Speak soon boss"Kelly said.

As Christie and Kelly finish on there cells. "Was that Christie on the phone"Stella asked. "Yes it was and her and Violet are back home from their weekend"Kelly said. "Kelly our doctor has got our results back and weve got an appointment on wenesday morning at 9:45"Stella said. "I'm glad that they've got them sis"Rosie said. "Me too babe we'll leave tomorrow after weve been here"Kelly said. "Thats good for me"Stella's said. "I'm very scared sis of what's going to happen"Rosie said. "Me too but we're here for each other"Stella says. "I love them both soo much"Rosie says. "I know you do"Kelly says.

Stella's POV

As I answered the text message I got on my phone earlier on I was worried of who its from but as soon as I read it I was relieved that the doctors have finally got my results but I'm also worried about leaving Laverne and Ray here in the hospital fighting for there life but I know that I'm not alone in all of this.

"Jennifer weve got an appointment at the hospital on Wednesday morning so we're going back to Chicago tomorrow lunchtime"Stella says. "Say no more I'll stay here with them both"Jennifer said. "Thanks mom"Kelly said. "You just promise me something Stella that you keep that grandchild of mine safe"Jennifer said. "Of course I will Jennifer"Stella said.

Jennifer's POV

When I found out that my daughter-in-law has an appointment back at home and the only thing that she's worried about is her Aunt Laverne and Uncle Ray and leaving them all alone so I step in to help my family in need of crisis. I just hope that I can be around for my family by time of the day.

Back at the hospital Sofia as not been sick since the afternoon when her doctor and nurses gave her some medicine and it made her feel so much better. "Babe Sofia hasn't been sick for 3 hours"Matt said. "Thats how we like it babe"Gabby said. As Isabella is crying so Matt goes over to her and picks her up and walks back and sits down next to mommy who's holding her twin sister Sofia. "Hello sweetie daddy's holding you mommy's got your sister"Matt said. "We both love you loads"Gabby said as she was stroking Isabella's hair. "Love you too sweetie"Matt said. "Love you too darling"Gabby said.

As Gabby and Matt enjoy family time with the twins as Sofia gets her final shot of Chemotherapy for the day while over in Springfield Hospital as Stella Kelly and Rosie are about to leave someone's machine goes off and Doctor Steph Mangel and Doctor Vallen intervene. "Can you guys all wait outside please"Mangel asks. As Kelly Stella Jennifer and Rosie all go out the door and lets the doctors get to work. "What's going on"Rosie asks. "Let them deal with it Rosie"Kelly says...