Sofia's Fifth Chemo Session Part 5 and Kidnapping Violet Part 20

1 hour later as the clock now reads 12:30pm and as Sergeant Hank Voight Detective Erin Lindsay and Detective Jay Halstead have arrived back outside the District and Voight gets a call from Matthew Casey.  "Hello Sergeant"Matt said. "Hello Matt what can I do for you"Voight said. "I was wondering if you can come over tonight from 5pm as Sofia's chemotherapy will be over"Matt said. "No problem I'll be round then Matt"Voight said. "Me and Gabby will be there"Matt said. As Sergeant Voight and Matthew Casey finish talking on their cells Voight Lindsay and Halstead walk back into District 21 where Burgess Ruzek Olinksy and Atwater are waiting inside while doing their jobs.

While Sergeant Voight Detective Lindsay and Detective Halstead walk upstairs to join the others when Detective Lindsay rushes off to the restroom and Detective Halstead rushes off to assist. "What's all that about"Voight said. "I'm not sure I'll go and have a look and see whats its all about"Burgess said. "Thanks Burgess"Voight said. As Burgess goes to the restroom where Lindsay is throwing up and Halstead is being the supported boyfriend he is he holds her hair up. "Is everything okay"Burgess said. "Everything's okay here"Halstead said. "I'll be fine Burgess"Lindsay said. As Burgess heads back to the others as Lindsay's throwing up as Halstead is supporting her.

"You can't go on like this"Halstead said as Lindsay stops being sick and wipes her mouth. "I know babe but it's not the right time to tell people"Lindsay said. "I know love"Halstead said. "Have to have my vitamins and medication with food"Lindsay said. "Why don't we go then I'm sure our boss wouldn't mind us getting food"Halstead said. As Detective Lindsay a stopped throwing up and she walks out the restroom with her boyfriend Halstead and as they walk out and out of the District and head to the cafe to get some food while over at the Jordan household Wallace Boden has to leave but he's worried about leaving Fritz and Jones on there own.

"What's wrong boss"Jones said. "I've got to leave as my wife and I are taking our son for his check up"Boden said. "I can't leave now"Fritz said. "I can stay with you Fritz"Jones said. "Who's gonna drop you off at home"Boden asks. "I think it's best if you go I'll talk to them both"Jim says. "Don't worry I'll call you myself if theres any news"Jim said. "Thanks"Fritz said. "I'll be here to drop you two off"Boden said. "You know that I'm here for you Fritz"Jones said. "Thanks Jones"Fritz said. "Sorry to interrupt you two but we better be going"Boden said. "Sorry boss"Fritz and Jones both say. "Thanks for coming by"Jim says.

As Wallace Boden, Eliza Jones and Jack Fritz leaves the house and head away while over at Chesterton George and Frank are giving another shot of Scopolamine to Violet who's in the trunk of the car. "She's due for another dose"Frank said. "Give it to her then"George said. "Ok"Frank said. As Frank grabs the needle thats loaded with  Scopolamine and he walks round to the back of the car and opens the trunk and he injects it into Violet's bloodstream. "She's out again for another 24 hours George"Frank said. "Thats good"George said. "Yes George"Frank said.

As the time now reads 1:30pm as Violet as been given another shot of Scopolamine and as everyone is worried especially Matt and his wife who's found out about Violet being kidnapped by brothers Frank and George as for revenge for putting there big bother Ralph Finlay in prison leaving there niece without a dad. "What's the matter baby"Gabby ask...