Worries

As Matt has finished burping Isabella e now goes back in there room to get Isabella changed especially her diaper and with Gabby awake she goes over to the crib and picks up Sofia. "Buenos días Sofia mi amor"Gabby said as Matt comes back in the room with Isabella. "Morning Matt"Gabby said. "Morning babe"Matt said. "Where did you go with Isabella"Gabby said. "You was fast asleep and I didn't want to wake you up while burping Isabella"Matt said. "Babe I wouldn't mind being woken up"Gabby said. "I thought you'd love to get a bit more sleep tho"Matt said. "If our girls are crying and if one of us is asleep we wake up the other one and feed them together as a family"Gabby said. "Agreed Gabby"Matt said.

With the twins having being fed burped and now they've got clean diapers on the parents lie on the bed with the twins on there chest as they talk about everyday things. "Matt whats wrong"Gabby asks. "I'm worried about stuff"Matt said.  "Why don't you start at the beginning babe"Gabby said. "They're not in the right order""Matt said. ""Thats okay just remember to take it easy and relax babe"Gabby said. "Yes love"Matt said. "Slowly babe"Gabby said. As Isabella is on daddy's chest and Sofia is on mommy's chest Matt starts talking about his worries with today's topics.

"The first thing I'm worried about is our siblings meeting the rest of our families before we tell them"Matt says. "My brother wants nothing to do with our dad and our half sister Eliza Jones"Gabby said. "I know love but our brother only knows half of the story and it's hard to do that when we're stuck in here"Matt said. "I get what you're saying and when your mum doesn't know whats happened"Gabby says. "The way we found out about them both was not the best way"Matt said. "Babe my dad's in rehab cos of this problem that's occurred"Gabby said. "I'll never find out the truth as my dad has died"Matt said. "I know babe but if it puts your mind at rest you could talk to his mom"Gabby said. "I'm not sure at the moment babe as theres someone who needs me more"Matt said. "Who's that babe"Gabby said. "Family is my priory more so Sofia she needs both of her parents with her as she battles cancer"Matt said. "I agree with what you've just said"Gabby said.

As Isabella and Sofia are fast asleep on their parents chests as the girls hold hands as Matt and Gabby continue talking. "Babe what else is on your mind love"Gabby asks. "The only other worry that I've got at the moment is what Sofia's life will be like once she's recovered from Cancer"Matt says. "Whatever your worries about Sofia are my worries too babe remember we're going through this together as a family"Gabby says. "I agree when it comes down to our girls or any of our family were going through it together"Matt said. "I'm not giving up with my brother'Gabby says. "Your brother has been the best support to us both even before we started dating"Matt said. "I agree with that babe"Gabby said.

As the clock now reads 6am and over at the house where the two Detectives are living together and after last night when Lindsay couldn't bring herself to do the test. "Babe you don't look well"Halstead said. "I don't feel well Jay"Lindsay said. "Did you do the test last night"Halstead said. "I couldn't bring myself to do the test last night"Lindsay said. "Why don't you do the test now before we leave for work"Halstead said. "As long as we look at it together tho"Lindsay said. "I'm here Lindsay'Halstead said.

As Lindsay has now done the test and as she leaves it on the countertop and as Lindsay is being sick and with Jay holding her hair back for her while Lindsay has been throwing up for the past 5 minutes the test is now ready for the Detectives to find out. "Lindsay let's look at the test now you've stopped being sick"Halstead said..