Kidnapping Violet Part 10

"Here's the papers of what we found out"Ruzek said as he passed the papers over to Lindsay and Halstead. "What's on the papers"Voight said. "George Frank and Ralph Finlay are all brothers"Burgess said. "Why didn't we know this when we arrested Ralph at The Casey Family Business when he shot Matt twice one in the abdomen and the other one in the shoulder"Halstead and Voight both say. "What's next in finding Violet"Lindsay asks. "Well the first thing that needs to be done is question any family and friends of George and Frank Finlay"Voight said. "Boss do you want me to go and talk to there parents"Olinsky said. "Yes please and take Atwater with you"Voight said.

As the clock now says 1pm Heather and the boys have left the hospital and Mr Rogers is now taking them too get something to eat before they get dropped off at the Airport as. Firehouse 105 Captain James McAvoy arrives at The Casey Family Business and sees the note on the door and goes next door and knock on the door and Antonio answers it. "Hello there what can I do for you"Antonio asks. "I've come to talk to my best friend Matthew Casey and his big sister Christie both separately"James said.

"You can't talk to Christie or Matthew right now"Antonio said. "It's really important that I speak to Matthew Casey please"James said. "I work with Matthew and Christie"Antonio asks. "I've brought this list with me as there items that my firehouse needs"James said. "I'll take it from here James"Antonio said. "Thanks Antonio we need it by Wednesday"James said. "No problem James"Antonio said. As James McAvoy left the house and makes his way to his car where he takes out his cell phone and messages his best friend Matthew Casey who's at the hospital with his wife Gabby and twin daughters Isabella and Sofia in the Cancer Ward as Sofia Rose is under going treatment. "Babe was that your cell phone thats just gone off"Gabby said. "You're right love"Matt said.

"It's a message from James McAvoy"Matt said. "What does it say"Gabby said. "He wants to FaceTime us right away"Matt said."His baby's due anytime round now"Gabby said. As Matt and Gabby answers James's call Stella Rosie and Kelly have arrived at the hospital in Springfield and as they talk to the receptionist and Stella speaks up. "Hello there can you let Doctor Mangel know that we're here please and we'll be with our Aunt and Uncle"Stella said. "Will do guys"the receptionist said. As Stella Kelly and Rosie walk through the ER and straight into the room where Laverne and Ray are in with Jennifer Severide. "Hello mum"Kelly said. "Hi guys"Jennifer said.

"Jennifer hows our Aunt and Uncle doing"Rosie asks. "Your Aunt Laverne has not woke up yet and your Uncle Ray's scan results came in this morning mornings and Doctor Mangel wanted to tell you altogether. In person and not over the phone"Jennifer said. "Jennifer why hasn't my Aunt not woken up yet"Rosie asks. "I'm not sure Rosie hopefully the doctor will tell us why"Jennifer said. "Hello girls hope Kelly's taking care of you both"Ray asks. "Uncle Ray Kelly's treating us very well"Rosie said. "Kelly don't forget to look after our girls when we go"Ray asks. "Don't worry sir I promise you and your wife don't need to worry about them"Kelly said. "Theres something in the draw thats for Stella and Rosie when they get married"Ray said. "Leave it with me sir"Kelly said as Rosie and Stella gave their Uncle Ray a cuddle.

After Stella and Rosie gave their Uncle a cuddle they move round to there Aunt Laverne who has not woken up yet since her heart surgery and they talk to her. "Hello Aunt Laverne you've got to wake up please"Stella said. "I can't live without you as I've only known you and Uncle Ray as family as well as my big sister Stella"Rosie said. While Rosie Stella Kelly and Jennifer wait for Doctor Steph Mangel to come in but before she does theres an emergency thats come in through the ER.

Over at the hospital in Chicago Gabby and Matt are lying on the bed with there twins Isabella on mommy's chest while Sofia's on daddy's chest as Matt puts the Sports Channel on. "Aren't the Chicago Blackhawks playing this afternoon"Gabby said. "Yes they're playing any moment against Tampa Bay"Matt said. "Let's hope the Chicago Blackhawks win"Gabby said. "Me too as they've won every match they've played"Matt said. "I love this babe our girls on our chest while we watch the Blackhawks on TV as a family"Matt said. "Same here"Gabby said. "Let alone what my dad did to me and my mom before he died he would've loved all of this"Matt said. "You know you can tell me about it more if you want to "Gabby said. "Thanks babe since Jack Fritz came onto the scene its brought it all back for me"Matt said. "Remember babe me and the girls are going nowhere"Gabby said.

While Gabby and Matt are watching The Chicago Blackhawks with there twins fast asleep on there chest over with George and Frank Finlay who's arrived at there next abandoned building location on the opposite side of the freeway and as George gets out the passenger side and Frank gets out the drivers side and as Violet is knocked out with a bag over her head a rag in her mouth and her hands and feet tied with ropes and shackles. "Here's your sandwich brother Frank said as he passed it to George. "Thanks Frank"George said. "When we've eaten these we need to send the first pic with the words out"Frank said. "Yes but we can't do it in the car Frank"George said. "I know that George"Frank said.

Now that the time now reads 1:45pm and as the brothers have finished there sandwiches they both go to the trunk of there car and they get Violet out and old mattress and more ropes and they walk into the building and head straight to where there going with Violet which is at the back of the building where no one can see or hear them all once the video is done. "This is the perfect place to"Frank said. "To put the mattress down"George said. "Yes it is"Frank said. "I'll do the ropes round the pipes then"George said. "We'll tie the ropes around Violet and the pipes together"Frank said. "Okay Frank"George said. As the brothers places the mattress down on the floor ready to put 13 year old Violet down.

As the mattress is now on the floor they then place Violet down with a little bit of force and as Frank and George hold the teenager down they tie her hands around the pipe then they tie her feet and legs to the pipe. "We've managed to get her in without no trouble"George said. "I agree George now I'm going to get these two pics"Frank said. As George takes the first pic of Violet with everything with the bag over her head and the second pic with the bag off her head revealing the rag with a caption then Frank puts the bag back over Violet's head. "We've just got to wait now for when Violet wakes up"George said. "To take the video"Frank said.

While Frank and George are sitting down on chairs while Violet is knocked out and tied to some pipes on a mattress as Olinksy and Atwater have finished talking to Mr and Mrs Finlay and just as there about to leave someone arrives through the door. "How was your day"Mrs Finlay asks. "What's going on"10 year old said. "They've come round asking about your dad and Uncles"Mr Finlay said. "My name is Olinksy and my partner is called Atwater"Olinksy said. "My name is Jocelyn"the 10 year old said. "Would you be able to tell is anything about your dad Ralph and your Uncle's Frank and George"Atwater asked. "What do you want to know"Jocelyn asks. "Why don't you start at the beginning leading up to the shooting of Matthew Casey please"Olinksy said. "Here's a drink of water Jocelyn"Mrs Finlay said. "Thanks"Jocelyn said....