Finding Out with Halstead and Lindsay Part 1

"I'm scared Jay of what the results of the test will show"Lindsay said. "Erin Lindsay I'm here"Halstead said. "Okay Jay"Lindsay said. As Erin Lindsay grabs the pregnancy test of the counter and as Jay Halstead walks out of the restroom first followed by girlfriend Erin Lindsay. "Erin show me the result"Halstead said. "Okay"Lindsay said. As Lindsay and Halstead sit down on the sofa together and Lindsay reveals the test results by moving her hands of the little window and what it reveals is. "It's saying that I'm 8 weeks pregnant"Lindsay said. "How do you feel Lindsay"Halstead asks. "Excited bloated sick still and my breasts are feeling sore"Lindsay said. "If the pregnancy tests revealed that we're 8 weeks along how come your belly is big"Halstead said. "I have no idea"Lindsay said.

"What do we do next"Halstead said. "Once I've been to my doctor's appointment today then we'll have a better idea of what to expect"Lindsay said. "What's the time off the appointment Erin"Halstead asks. "It's at 8am the first slot of the day with Dr Lacey"Lindsay said. "I'm coming to love as I've said we're in this together"Halstead said. "I'm just going to the restroom"Lindsay said. As Lindsay rushes off back to the restroom and as she's being sick again her boyfriend Jay Halstead follows her in and as she's being sick he holds her hair back while over at District 21 Sergeant Hank Voight gets a message from his colleague Detective Jay Halstead.

"Hey boss sorry that this is short notice but Lindsay isn't feeling well so I'm staying home with her to look after her"Halstead said. "Consider it done Halstead just message me when you'll be back at work and do take care of my daughter"Voight said. "Thanks boss and I promise to look after Erin and thanks for understanding me boss"Halstead said. "Call us if you need anything Halstead"Voight said. "Thanks but I'll be fine boos tho I've got to go Lindsay. Is calling for me"Halstead said. "Take care Halstead and see you both soon"Voight said. As Voight and Halstead end the call as Voight gets the paperwork ready for when the rest of the team arrives as Halstead goes and sees what Lindsay wants.

"Lindsay whats up"Halstead said. "Was that our boss on the phone"Lindsay asks. "Yes I was telling Voight that you're not well and I'm not going in"Halstead said. "Please say that you didn't tell him our news"Lindsay said. "I haven't told him anything about our news"Halstead said. "He knows that we've been seeing each other for ages"Lindsay said. "Yes Lindsay as we've been honest with him from the start"Halstead said. "I want to be honest with Voight from the start as we find out more later"Lindsay said. "I agree Lindsay I don't I don't want to be on the wrong side of him as we start this journey together"Halstead said. "When we get back home after our appointment can we get Voight round please and can we not tell your brother til we tell the rest of the team"Lindsay said. "Of course Lindsay whatever you want to do Lindsay"Halstead said.

"Why don't you get a shower and some ideal clothes on ready for the scan while I go and get your water bottles ready"Halstead said. "Can you come with me and wash my hair as I'm struggling now to even put it up"Lindsay asks. "Of course I'll wash it for you Erin"Halstead said. While Lindsay and Halstead take a shower ready to leave the house at 7:15am over at the hospital with Gabby and Matt who have got there daughters on there chest are all fast asleep now as the clock reads 6:50am and Nurses Brianne Clayton Nurse Samantha Cykes and Doctor Winters walk through the Cancer Ward and they put there coats and stuff away and as they look through the schedule for the day and everyone in the ward have a meeting for the first hour maybe two hours so they all meet wile Sofia has started crying which wakes up her parents and twin sister Isabella...