Christie's Dream

It's been 24 hours since my husband mom and myself was told that our Violet was kidnapped at the moment Mr Rogers left the scene of the bus station. As we was told by my work colleague and my sister-in-law's brother Antonio and Sergeant Hank Voight we was devastated by what we was told I couldn't believe that someone could do this to us. "Jim have you heard anything back from the Sergeant yet"Christie asks. "Nothing yet"Jim says as Nancy walks in the room with Megan and Shay. "Morning mom"Christie said. "Morning guys how are you coping"Megan said. "I've not had any sleep at all"Christie said. "Violet needs you fit and healthy for when she's been found"Shay said. "I know but every time I try and close my eyes I fear the worst"Christie said.

"How are you doing Jim"Shay asks. "Not good at all"Jim says. "Twenty two ten Georgia Jasmine and Leina walks inside all crying with guilt. "Why don't you three come in and sit down"Nancy said. "Thanks Nancy"Jasmine said as Mr and Mrs Vance went i the opposite direction. "Have we heard any more information"Georgia asks. "Nothing girls"Nancy said. While over at the library's entrance as paramedics Stella Kidd and Gabriela Casey arrive as they're only waited 10 minutes away. "Look Stella who this person is"Gabby said. "OMG in't that Violet Gabby"Stella said. "Stella I can't find a pulse"Gabby said. Gabby Violet's gone and there's a few syringes too"Stella said.

"How am I going to tell Christie and Jim my in laws let alone Matt my husband"Gabby said. "We'll do it together sister"Stella said. "Thanks for being a great friend and partner"Gabby said. As Stella calls for the police the Intelligence team arrive on scene within seconds of getting the call the first person to look at the victim is Detective Antonio Dawson. "Sis this is bad not the outcome we was hoping for"Antonio said. "I know bruv I was hoping that stela and myself can tell Christie and Jim about Violet"Gabby said. "Thats probably best I'll give you an escort"Antonio said. "Yes please and you can come in with us"Gabby said. "I'll drive us Gabby"Stella said.

As Stella and Gabby leave the scene of the library given an escort by Antonio Dawson Gabby can't help herself as she cries for the loss of Violet who was only 13 years old. "Gabby you don't have to do this"Stella said. "Thanks for offering Stella but I've got to  do it"Gabby said. "Gabby remember that I'm here and so is your brother"Stella sad. "I know Stella"Gabby said. As they approach the Jordan house Antonio Gabby and Stella all walk up to the front door and Gabrielle Casey knocks on the door and Christie and Jim answer it. "Hi Gabby what brings you lot here on shift"Christie says. "Can we come in please and is there somewhere we can talk to you two on your own"Antonio asks. "Of course this way"Jim says. "Christie Jim theres no easy way to tell you but 15 minutes ago Stella and myself was called to an incident and when we arrived we both knew exactly who the person is"Gabby said.

"Have you found Violet"Christie asks. "Christie let Gabby explain it to you"Antonio said. As Gabby starts crying Stella takes over. "What Gabby's telling you the person who we found is Violet"Stella said. "Can we go and see her"Jim asks. "I'm very sorry to tell you both but Violet's gone"Gabby said. "I'm very sorry you two for your loss"Antonio said. "Noo"Christie said at the top of her voice as she starts crying. "Please not our girl"Jim said. "Noo Violet"Christie said.

Back to reality

It's now been 3 hours that Christie and Jim now wake up. "Babe did you have a bad dream"Jim asks. "Yes"Christie said. "You was screaming in your sleep"Jim said...