Chapter 61

It's now the next morning and today Gabby and Matt are having visitors today at 10am and Stella has an appointment at the hospital at 9:45 as the clock reads 6:30am and as Isabella is being breastfed by mommy and Sofia is getting the fed by daddy. "Babe I'm frightened nervous and scared about today"Gabby said. "I'm scared too babe"Matt said. "As long as I've got you my husband with me I can get through anything"Gabby said. "I know that I'll have to relive it all when Jack Fritz asks me"Matt said. "Just remember that I'm right here with you"Gabby said. "Is Stella coming to see us"Matt said. "They arrive home late last night and stela said they'll come by today at some point"Gabby said. 

While the parents feed there girls over at the Boden house Terrance has woken up and he wakes up his dad Wallace and mum Donna. As Terrance runs from his bedroom into his parents room and climbs onto the bed and. "Mommy daddy rime to get up"Terrance says. "I'm up little man"Boden says. "Can we play daddy"Terrance says. "Yes little man"Boden says. "I'll be there when I've got changed and freshen up"Donna says. "See you out in the living room"Donna says. "Ok love"Boden said. As Wallace takes his son out to the living room and plays with him while Donna walks to the restroom.

"What do you want to do little man"Boden asks. "Can we build"Terrance says. "What do you want to build"Boden asks. "Monsters daddy"Terrance said. "Ok daddy will help you"Boden says. As the father and son play by building things with blocks while Donna takes a shower. "Daddy that part don't go there"Terrance said. "Where does it go"Boden asks. "It goes here daddy"Terrance said. As Donna comes out of the shower and goes and gets dressed then the parents can swap over as Wallace needs to leave the house by 8:30 to go and pick up Eliza Jones and Jack Fritz. "Mommy will play with you"Boden says. "Daddy will be back after his shower"Donna says. "Ok mommy"Terrance said.

While Terrance plays with his mommy while his daddy gets a shower over at the flat where Jack Fritz and Eliza Jones share with Capp as the clock now reads 7:30. "What time are we getting picked up at again"Fritz asks. "I think the Chief said 9ish"Jones said. "We better be getting ready and then we can get our breakfast"Fritz said. "I agree Fritz but I don't think I can stomach anything right now"Jones said. "I'll get in the shower first Jones"Fritz said. "Ok"Jones said. "I'm not going to take long and ladies usually take the longest to get ready"Fritz said. As Fritz goes to the restroom to get a shower Jones goes to her bedroom and she gets out her clothes hair dryer hair brush and makeup out so she doesn't have to rush about after getting a shower.

Back at the hospital Gabby as finished breastfeeding Isabella and burping her. "How's Sofia doing love"Gbby asks. "I think she's almost done"Matt said. "Thats great babe"Gabby said. "Yes it is baby"Matt said. "What time is the doctor and nurses coming round to check on Sofia"Gabby asks. "I think it's between 9 and 10"Matt said. "That gives us plenty of time to get ready and Isabella before Sofia's checkup"Gabby said. "I think Isabella's diaper needs changing"Matt said. "Yes love I'll go and changer her diaper while you do Sofia's diaper then we can dress them both in identical clothes"Gabby said. "I wonder if they'll hold hands with each other"Matt said as Gabby nods her head. 

While Gabby and Matt are sorting out their girls over at the Severide house Stella Kelly and Rosie all wake up and. "Morning guys"Rosie said. "We need to get ready as were leaving at 8:30 as the traffic will be busy and we need to get breakfast"Kelly said. "I want a fatty breakfast"Stella said. "What's that sis"Rosie said. "Don't you mean a greasy breakfast"Kelly asks. "Yes a greasy one"Stella said. 'What do you fancy love"Kelly asked. "McDonalds please babe"Stella said. "Anything for my pregnant fiance"Kelly said.

"Sis whats McDonalds"Rosie said. "Haven't you been to McDonalds Rosie"Kelly asks. "No"Rosie said. "McDonalds is a fast food place and very greasy food"Stella said as "I'll have whatever you're having sis"Rosie said. "Can we all get ready please otherwise we'll be late for our appointment"Kelly said. As the girls go to there restrooms to take a shower while Kelly gets the pregnancy folder and fills up a couple of water bottles while over at the hospital Doctor Weathers Nurse Fairway and Nurse Langhan arrive for shift after checking in on there first patient at there house as the dads at work and mom can't drive for weeks.

As they walk through the main area of the hospital. "Morning Doctor we might have another patient for you today"Halstead said. "A young teenager"Manning said. "Are they here yet"Weathers asks. "No but I've got her records here"Manning said. "We'll go and get ready doctor"Fairway and Langhan both say. "I'll be there in 30 minutes"Dr Weathers says. "Let's talk in the staff room"Halstead said. As Doctor Halstead and Doctor Manning takes Doctor Weathers somewhere private to talk. "Why haven't I seen the patient before"Dr Weathers asks. "The whole family has moved down here a few days ago and the girls cancer doctor has only just diagnosed her with cancer"Manning said. "The daughter's first appointment is today since moving has made her breathe less"Halstead said. "Who's bringing her in"Weathers asks. "Campbell and Foster"Manning said. "Can you keep these here til she comes in please"Weathers asks. "Yes and we'll page you once we've checked her over"Halstead said. "See you later guys"Weathers said.

As Doctor Weathers heads back to the cancer ward and puts his coat and bits away in his office and looks at his schedule for the day and notices that he's got a full on morning and the day starts with his youngest patient and one of the checkup includes changing the feeding tube. "Fairway Langhan can you get the sedation drugs a fresh feeding tube and accessories please I'll grab the needles that I'll be needing"Doctor Weathers said. "Yes doctor"Langhan said. "We'll be right there"Fairway said. "I'll meet you in Sofia's room"Weathers said. As the nurses and the doctor gets all of the equipment they need and they head to their first patient of the day.

As Doctor Weathers knocks on the door and waits for one of the parents to answer it as its the first rule that they have is where privacy is applied and as Matt picks  up Sofia of the changing mat and carries her over to answer the door. "I wonder if thats your doctor Sofia"Matt said. "Apart from the doctor and nurses who else could it be"Gabby said as Matt opened the door. "Morning guys can myself and the nurses come in"Dr Weathers asks. "Yes you can we're both decent "Matt said.  As Doctor Weathers Nurse Fairway and Nurse Langhan walk into the room where they see that the dad is holding his daughter who's the patient. "Matt how long has Sofia been asleep for"Fairway asked. "Not long"Matt said.

"I thought her appointment was after 9am"Gabby said. "Yes I scheduled it for that time as we didn't know how long we was going to be away at our first appointment"Weathers said. "Thats understanding doctor as I know what the traffic can be like for emergency vehicles trying to get to the destination"Gabby says. "We've finished early at our call thats why we've come now at 8:20am"Langhan said. "Thats okay ladies why don't you come in"Gabby aid. "We've come to take some bloods check her temperature weight and change her feeding tube..